Jealous.

She kept punching him until he bleed. Some blood was coming from his nose and lips. Suddenly their door burst open and they saw it was jimin.

"Guys do you want to go--" his words got cut of when he saw the situation.

He quickly go near taehyung and make him separate from V. " What the hell were you both doing and YOU(he pointed at V) why the fuck were you beating him??????"

She just scoff at him and went from there. While jimin make taehyung sat at bed and he brings first aid kid box and start treating his sound.

While treating his wound he saw tears in taehyung eyes. "Shh! Why are crying now didn't i told you to stay away from her now see what happen!!!" ,He scolded taehyung, but suddenly taehyung hugged jimin tightly and start crying.

" Shh!! It's ok !!! don't worry everything will be fine!!" He said, while comforting him and pat his back softly. Taehyung keep crying for sometime and then he calm down.

V pov

That fucking bastard how dare he touch her!!! I just want to cut his hands into pieces but that short guy come and save him or else i would have literally kill him!!!.

I come here in park and sat on a bench. I was still so much angry on him so i close my eyes to relax my mind and sat there for sometime.

Taehyung POV

I was cooking in the kitchen. I was so much angry and sad about V but didn't i decided to help her so i quickly move on from that thing.

I knew that something was gonna happen like that one day but i wasn't prepared it was so sudden. I shruggle my shoulder just then the dome 's door open and there enter she kinda looking confused. she was having cold expression.

"Are you mr taehyung??? ", She suddenly asked out of blue. I was caught off-guard i nodded my head.so she have one more alter but why didn't it come out earlier.

I went near her and asked," yes i am but who told you and how do you get to know about dome's adress???",

" Someone name jimin told me about the whole story and yeah i am sorry because of me you have to handle this!! Btw i am jisoo ",( it's just i like this name that's why I used it), She apologized. Pointed at my wound.

"No no it's ok plus you weren't the one that do this so it's fine and please come the breakfast is ready you can it it or else it will get cold!!!" Taehyung said softly.

" How can you acted as if nothing happens. Even if it was not me by my mind but still it was my body so please let me Pay you by doing something, what can I do to pay you???", She said because she was really guilty.

" Will you really do anything i would told you??", Taehyung asked again to confirm to which she nodded her head. " Then be friends with me!!!", He said offerings her his hand She was taken back from his flavor but nonetheless shake hands with him.

One week later

Taehyung was getting close with Yn's every alter except V. After that incident day she never really show up.

Now taehyung was doing some work when he heard a knock on the door. He sign and got up to open the door. As soon he open the door, he received a tight hugged from that person.

He was so confused at first but when he heard her voice , he quickly hugged her back while jumping on his place.

???: I miss you so much taehyungaa!!!!