Chapter-13

Next Day,

They all were having breakfast when Nandu's phone rang. She saw the caller ID.

Mani❣️💫✨

Mahibhai who was sitting next to her saw that she was hesitant to receive the call.

Mahibhai:- Bacha text him that you will call him back in 5 mins. Have your breakfast and then call him.

Nandani agreed and did the same. After breakfast she went to her room and called him.

Nan:- Hello...

Man:- Hope I didn't disturb you.

Nan:- No... You had some work...

Man:- No actually Mom asked me to tell you that she has sent something for you which will be delivered to you today. When you will receive it just text her she had some work so she couldn't call you.

Nan:- Ok but I am in Ranchi for now so I think Kaka will receive the parcel. Thanks for informing.

Man:- Mention not. Just leave a text to Mom.

Nan:- Ok...

There was silence on both the sides for a moment...

Nan:- Manik...

Man:- Yes...

Nan:- When did we became so distant from each other that we have to be formal with each other.

Man:- Uhh... I am sorry but I have a meeting right now... Can we talk later please...

Nan:- Sure.

They both hunged up. Nandani broke down and Manik's situation was no different.

Manik's POV

My one mistake and everything ended. I lost you... I lost my baby... I hurted you so much that you went away from me....

Cabir who came to meet Manik saw this and immediately hugged him...

Cab:- Manik... shant ho ja... Bata mujhe kya hua...

Man:- Cabir I lost her... I lost my love...

Cab:- Manik... Dekh yeh baat sabko pata hai ki Manik aur Nandani ek dusre ke bina adhure hai... Dekh Jo bhi hai tu share karne ki try kar na... Shayad koi solution mil jaaye...

Man:- Maybe you are right Cabir... But abhi nahi plz... Right now the Australian company's deal is important... Nandani wants that I grab that deal and I will have to...

Cab:- Thik hai... But always remember we are there for you...

Man:- Tu itni sensible baatein kabse karne laga???

Cab:- Jabse tu senseless hogaya... Btw aaj Navi bahar hai chal na clubbing chalte hai... Daru piyenge aur ladkiya tadenge...

Man:- Chhod galti ho gayi tujhe sensible bulakar. Navu ko pata chala na toh phir tu ghar ke bahar...

Cab:- Tu na bohot boring insaan hai...

Man:- Chal abb... Ja mujhe bhi kaam karne de...

He was about to leave but suddenly turned back and said...

Cab:- Waise Manik tu rote hue cute dikhta hai...

Man (irritated):- Cabirrrr.....

Cabir ran away laughing. Manik just shaked his head at his antics.

Other side...

Nandani was sitting in the room balcony remembering the moments she shared with Manik during the pregnancy...