Chapter-52

Continuation from the previous part...

Manik's outfit

Manik took a deep breath and went downstairs to see everyone busy with the arrangements. He saw Amma sitting on the couch alone so he went there. Amma looked at him and gave him a smile to which he returned a wider one.

Amma:- Mera Manu kinna sohna lag raha hai.

Man:- Kyaa Amma aap bhi. Waise ek secret batau agar aap mere age ke hote toh main Nandani se nahi aap se hi shaadi kar leta. Aap ho hi itne beautiful aur kaha woh angry bird

   Hearing this Amma chuckled and hit him playfully.

Mahibhai:- Acha toh meri beti angry bird hai???

   They turned and saw Mahibhai standing there having a stern face and hands crossed near his chest. Manik gulped looking at him.

Man:- Bh...ai woh...

   Looking at Manik's condition Mahibhai burst out laughing.

Mahibhai:- Gadha.

Man(whining):- Bhai yrr....

Mahibhai:- Acha woh sab chhod. Let's go to the lawn area. Ceremony start bhi karni hai.

    They helped Amma to the lawn. Manik was made to sit on the stage.
Soon Nandani made an entry with the girls.

   Manik's face glew up looking at her. He gave her a flying kiss while she was dancing. After the dance got completed he immediately went to her and gave her a forehead kiss.

Man:- You looking ethereal Jaan.

Nandani's outfit

Nan:- Tum bhi thik hi lag rahe ho.

    Hearing this Manik made a face and others laughed. Nandani saw him pouting and gave him a kiss on his cheek.