Chapter-22

Next Day,

    They all had breakfast and left to Deshmukh Mansion except Nyonika and Raj who would join them at lunch as they had an urgent matter to look after. Manik insisted to join but they denied.

     Nandani opened the door and touch the ground before entering. Yes this was no less then a place of worship for her. Afterall it had the memories of her childhood here. Manik just side hugged her.

Man:- Come guys lets have a mansion tour.

     Manan showed them everything. At last they brought everyone to the top floor which had only two rooms. Nandani entered the password in oneof them. It reveals to be a dance studio.

Nush:- Dance studio???

Nan:- Aai was a classical dancer. She taught me dance. This place is password protected and only I and Aai can access it.

Dhanashree:- The studio is so awesome. Full to dance vibes.

Nan:- It was Aai's ideas. She designed it according to her taste. Mine choices are similar to hers.

Vi:- You never told us that you are a dancer.

Nan:- Itd been years ago. I got busy in making career that I almost stopped dancing.

Rits:- How about a performance now???

    Nandani stood their fidgeting. Manik went and cupped her face.

Man:- Give it a try love. Even I am eager to see you dance. So what if you aren't perfect but you can definitely try.

      She nodded.

Nan:- I will get changed.

    She went to change upstairs as the dance studio has a separate walk in closet and changing room.

Cab:- Manik kyu force kar raha hai usse tu???

Man:- Cabir you know nothing about that.

Cab:- Yes I know nothing because you both choose to hide it from me. Wasn't it the rule that we don't hide things from each other. Shayad main tumhara kuch nagi lagta tabhi toh you choose to hide it. Aur lagunga bhi kyu orphan jo hu.

    Hearing this Manik's anger reached his peak. He held Cabir's collar and was about to punch him on his face. Others were shocked to see them fighting. Nandani who came back after changing saw that and immediately rushed to them. She held Manik's hand.

Nan:- What's happening here??? Manik, Cabir why the hell are you both fighting???

Man:- Ask him what he said...

     She looked at Cabir questioningly. He just looked down. She looked at Manik after receiving no answer for him.

Man:- He called himself orphan.

     Hearing that Nandani just slapped Cabir. Others gasped as they for the first time saw Nandani angry.

Nan:- HOW DARE YOU MR.CABIR DHAWAN??? HOW DARE YOU CALL MY BROTHER AN ORPHAN. I HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY RIGHT TO ANYONE TO UTTER ABSOLUTE NONSENSE ABOUT MY FAMILY.

     Manik just kept his hand on her shoulder as he saw Cabir ready to break any moment. Nandani just took a deep breath.

Nan:- Cabir aesa nahi hai ki hum share nahi karna chahte thhe but at that point of time you had many things on your plate already. We didn't want you to worry about us. But we never thought you as an outsider ever. You may not be my sibling by blood but you are my brother and will always be. Aai and Baba considered you as a part of the
family and I can't help but feel happy that I have a brother. Tune kaise soch liya ha ki teri koi family nai hai. Manik aur Nandani toh kon hai. Cabir thodi na matter karega unko. Manik toh bas ek stranger ko apna best friend mann ke betha hai. Nandani ko toh pata hi nahi hai ki Cabir kon hai.

Cab(meekly):- Nanhi...

Nan:- I haven't given that right to strangers Mr.Dhawan. Only my Cabbu  bhai can call me with that name.

    She turned to the other side and wiped the tears that fell from her eyes. Cabir just went and took her in a bone crushing hug.

Cab:- I am so sorry bacha. I didn't realise that. I was just so angry with myself that I wasn't there when you both needed me.

    Manik also joined the hug.

Man:- Cabir it's ok. Everything is going to be ok. Don't keep it inside yourself Cabir. Just let it go. We both have decided to let it go and we asking for the same from you too.

Nan:- Manik is right Cabbu. Just let it go...

    Cabir just nodded. Soon they broke the hug.

Nan:- And next time don't you dare call yourself orphan or else you will be landing in the hospital bed the very next moment.

     Everyone chuckled hearing her threat.

Alia'- Chal Nandu start with your performance.

     Nandani nodded and did the settings of the speaker. She took her position.

     She performed it very gracefully.

Mahibhai:- You were too good bacha.

Dhana:- Ya. It didn't seem like you aren't in touch with dancing.

Nan:- Thank you. Maybe dhana bhabhi cuz in my childhood I have been scolded off by Aai alot for dancing. She was a very strict and disciplined classical dancer. She didn't   even show mercy to me when it came to dance so I can dance well now.

Nush:- Surely she would have been a great classical dancer.

     Nandani nodded with a smile.

Nan:- I will just change. Manik you show them the recording room.

    They all went to the next door. Manik entered the password.

Man:- This is the recording room. Baba used to sing so he created this room. Access of this room is with Nandani and Fab5.

Vi:- Wow. So awesome. Home dance studio and recording room.

    They all went to the living room and settled there waiting for Nandani. She came down and then they left for Manan's Abode. It was a beautiful 5 bhk seafront flat.

Nush:- So beautiful.

Nan:- Let's have lunch we will have a tour later.

    They all had their lunch. Nandani gave a tour to the team. By the time they completed the tour of the house it was evening. Manan stayed back whereas others left.

_____________________________________

Precap:-

Manan moments.

Next update:-

01/07/2023

     Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome. Will attach the picture of Deshmukh Mansion and Manan's Abode tomorrow.

Thank you...