Chapter-15

Continuation from the previous part...

Vi:- Nandi. Nyonika Aunty called as Shashank uncle informed them about you. Call her she wanted to talk.

She took her phone and called her. The phone was on speaker. As soon as the call was received they were greeted with an angry voice.....

Person:- HOW DARE YOU MS.NANDANI DESHMUKH?????

Nyo:- Calm yourself down. She is already not well.

Per:- NOT NOW MOM. COMING BACK TO YOU MS.DESHMUKH, WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO HURT MY GIRL HUH??? I HAVEN'T GIVEN THAT RIGHT TO ANYONE, NOT EVEN TO YOU GET THAT..... DO YOU EVEN REALISE WHAT I WENT THROUGH WHEN SHASHANK UNCLE CALLED... MY BREATH GOT HITCHED, I THOUGHT I... I LOST YOU... JUST LIKE...

Nandani was crying hearing that. Virat and Mahibhai side hugged from either sides.

Nan:- Mani I know... You don't need to tell that... I didn't realise that I will get panic attack after almost 3 months... I know I scared you... I am sorry... I am so sorry...

Manik took deep breaths and calmed himself. He told in a softer tone.

Man:- Plz love take care of yourself... I know we have on and off realation, fights and what not but you know right that you matter to me the most... Yes I may get angry... Speak absolute shit but still I can't see you hurt you... You know that right...

His voice was trembling indicating he was shaken up.

Nan:- Yes Mani. I know what you mean to say. Plz don't stress na. You are my strength and if you only be so stressed out and shaken up whom will I rely upon huh??? You know na I may not always say it out loud but you mean alot to me.

Man:- We will sort this out together right??? We will be together again right??? I won't lose you na...

Nan:- Yes Mani we will sort this out together and you know na what our friends say Manik aur Nandani adhure hai ek dusre ke bina... However much they fight they find their way back to each other. We have proved their so called Manan thesis right everytime and will do the same this time too. We may not understand each other views as of now but at some point of time when we will realise na then we would be back together again and with a stronger bond. Cuz you know...

Mani:- Yes I know. Kyuki...

Poori toh thi yeh zindagi magar
Na jaane kyun thi thodi kami
Mile ho toh ye ilteja hai ke
Jaana na tum ke main kahin
Jee na paunga tere bin kabhi
Jee na paaunga tere bin kabhi...

(Song:- Jee na paaunga
Series:- Never Kiss Your Bestfriend. Singer- Vishal Mishra)

He sang making her to smile... Everyone else was just admiring them.

Nan:- Hmm... Now go you have to accomplish my wish of grabbing thd deal so now go and work and yes Manik tell Mumma,Papa and our friends that I love them and miss them alot..

Man:- You only love them na... I am toh out of it totally...

Nan(angrily):- Yes I hate you that's why I am struck with you from the past 6 years.

Man(chuckling):- Ok ok my angry bird calm down... Listen I have a meeting scheduled up for now I will call you later. Byee love.

Nan:- Byee Mani and listen...

Man:- Yes love...

Nan:- I love you too... (Manik smiled) Now stop smiling and go...

They both hunged up. She immediately hugged Mahibhai.

Nan:- He cares bhai. I saw my old Mani in him.

Vi:- We are happy for you bacha.

Rits:- He is so caring...

Nush:- Ya clearly he loves you alot.

Nan:- He loves me to the infinity bhabhi.

Ro:- But Nandu anti depressants???

Nan:- Umm... I actually went into depression after I lost the baby. Manik took me to a psychiatrist. She gave me this meds but I haven't used them more only twice. One when I had a terrible fight with Manik and one on the first day I came to India.

Mahibhai:- Promise me bacha you won't have any from now onwards. Talk to us be it anytime even at late nights but taking that pills is what I don't want you to do...

Nan:- I promise bhai I won't touch them ever...

Vi:- Hmm... Waise Nandu your Mani is a hulk... I mean gussa toh dekho...

Nan:- Bhai aap toh rehne hi do... You are also a hulk but a softie at heart and same is my Mani...

Everyone:- Oho my Mani haan.....

She just hid her face in Mahibhai's embrace. Everyone laughed at her.

Ro:- Kiddo... You got the best man...

Nan:- Bhai you haven't even met him.

Ro:- I know that but that smile and glint in your eyes says it all.

Nan:- He was scared today. He fears that I would leave him. This fear has started building a home in his heart since we lost our baby but he is not understanding that.

Bhuvi:- It's ok kiddo just try to talk to him but not in call or video call but face to face once you meet.

Mahibhai:- Yes I agree with Bhuvi. Face to face talks will help you understand each other's point of views cuz you may fight but at some point you will try to understand each other's views. On calls may be due to anger or frustration you may just hang up.

Nan:- Ok bhai.

Jad:- Kiddo Manik is a singer???

Nan:- Umm... Bhai you all heard about a musical band named Fab5???

Mahibhai:- Yes I mean the songs in my biopic were composed by them but they didn't meet anyone.

Nan:- Cuz they all are well settled in their careers and singing is their passion. Manik leads the band and you will get to meet the other members soon.

Mahibhai:- ohh... That's why I found his voice familiar cuz I once talked to him on call.

Nan:- He is a big fan of yours bhai. I am surprised that how he controlled his fanboy feelings.

She said chuckling.

Mahibhai:- Ohh... Come on now have some rest kiddo.

Everyone left thd room after making sure she slept. Nandani was satisfied that she has her family by her side no matter what happens.

______________________________________
Precap:-

The England series and a surprise

Next update:-

08/05/2023

Taking a break as I have my entrance on 7th May but will be back with the next update on 8th for sure...

Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...