Chapter-51

21st December 2022,
Around 12 am,
Rohika's room.

    Rohit, Ritika and Samaira were sleeping when Ritika's phone rang. She woke up and looked at the caller ID which worried her. She immediately picked up.

Rits:- Nandu kiddo what's wrong???

Nan(crying):- Bhabhi can you plz come to my room. Me and Manik had a fight and he left somewhere and now isn't picking up my calls. I am feeling scared. Bhai ko matt bolna bhabhi but can you plz come here???

Rits:- Don't worry kiddo I will be there in 2 minutes.

    She rushed to Nandani's room. She entered and saw the room was dark.

Rits:- Nandu kiddo where are you ??? See I am here. You are scaring me kiddo.

    Suddenly the lights turned on and the poppers bursted.

Everyone:- Happy Birthday Ritika!!!!!

    Everyone was present there.

Rits:- God Nandu you scared me to wits

Nan:-  I am sorry bhabhi but Ro bhai forced me to do this.

    Hearing this Ritika glared at Ro to which he held his ears and pouted cutely to which Ritika just shook her head.

Man:- Bhabhi come lets cut the cake.

     Ritika cut the cake and fed to everyone.

Rits:- Thank you so much everyone.

Saks:- Waise Rits did you like the cake???

Rits:- Ya it was too delicious.

Saks:- Ya afterall someone baked it with love.

Nan(meekly):- Bhabhi no...

Rits:- Who baked it???

Nush:- Nandani did.

  Nandani just looked down feeling ng shy. Ritika hugged her tightly.

Rits:- Thank you kiddo.

Man:- She didn't had any emergency but she went to our appartment and baked it otherwise bhabhi would have known.

Vi:- But seriously it was too yum kiddo.

Mahibhai:- Yeh taste na bohot familiar lag raha hai.

Man:- Cuz you receive the cake every year on your birthday.

Mahibhai:- Yeh tujhe kaise pata.

Nan:- Manik shut up.

Man:- Bcuz Mahibhai it's Nandani who sent those cakes every year.

   Nandani just hid in Raj's embrace.

Mahibhai:- I loved those cakes but zyada acha lagta if you came to give it. You always sent it through someone.
Aur sirf cake nahi it had a handwritten letter also with that.

Nan:- I admire you since I started watching cricket. Actually I started watching cricket becuz of you so I planned down my feelings in that letter cuz I would have been in shock if I ever met you face to face.

Mahibhai:- I have those letters still with me.

Saks:- Ya he has kept them. I felt jealous of the girl but knowing  it's you I am genuinely happy.

Rits:- Acha chalo guys let's sleep it's late phir hume kal engagement ki taiyaari bhi karni hai.

    They all retired to their rooms. The next day went blurred as they were busy with the preparation.

22nd December 2022,
Deshmukh Mansion,
In the morning,

    Mahibhai came to Nandani's room and saw her sleeping with a smile which eventually brought a smile on his face.

Mahibhai:- Bacha comeon wake up

     She woke up and gave a smile to him before shifting her head on his lap. He started caressing her hair.

Nan:- Appa...

Mahibhai:- Ha

Nan:- Darr lag raha hai...

Mahibhai:- Kyuu... See you already love him it's just now you will be bound by a thread of marriage. Your courtship period will start and trust me this duration is the best.

Nan:- You will be there na Appa if our relationship ever stumbles.

Mahibhai:- Appa will always stand beside you bacha. He will protect you always. Not only Appa, even your brothers, bhabhis and chotu bachas will protect you.

Nan:- I love you Appa.

Mahibhai:- Love you more bache. Now comeon get ready we need to seek bappa's blessings before the big day. It's early morning so media nahi hogi and I will make  sure of that.

    The ICT, Khurrana's and Nandani took bappa's blessings at Siddhivinayak Mandir. The Malhotras went later on as they don't want inappropriate rumours.

   Soon it was evening and Nandani was getting ready with the WAGS, Alya,Mukti, Navya and Kiara. The ICT, Cabir, Dhruv, Aryaman and Sushant were with Manik.

Nandani's room,

     The girls were helping Nandani get ready.

Nan:- Ki no eyeshadow and all that ha plz. Only kajal, liner and lipstick.

Ki:- Arre but it's your engagement.

Nan:- Nahi na. Bhabhi aap bolo na.

Saks:- It's okay Kiara if she doesn't want to do that. Waise bhi my baby looks the prettiest naturally.

    She said kissing Nandani's forehead to which she gave her a beautiful smile.

Here with Manik,

    The boys were teasing him

Vi:- Aaj ek aur bakra Bali chadd raha hai. Kesa lagg raha hai bakre... I mean Manik...

    Everyone laughed except Manik who glared at him.

Cab:- Par Vi bhai Manik is lucky man. Nandu is very much understanding.

Jass:- Ha bhai teri couch pe ya bahar sone waali naubaat nahi aayegi jab woh naaraz ho.

Man:- Guys stop it yarr. Yaha main already nervous hu and you all are not helping at all.

Mahibhai:- Ok boys you all are ready so move out and check everything.

     Everyone left one by one. Mahibhai saw Manik bitting his nails nervously.

Mahibhai:- Why so nervous???

Man:- Pata nahi bhai. But I am scared agar iss baar woh mujhse durr chali gayi toh shayad main usse kho dunga humesha k liye.

Mahibhai:- Stop thinking about all this 'shayad' both of you. Abhi saath ho na toh live in that moment.aage jo hoga dekha jayega. And don't worry we all are there if something happens but uss ke chakar mein don't spoil your present. Ring ceremony begins in 20 mins. Come soon.

    Mahibhai left leaving Manik in a pool of thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Abb aage next update mein and I promise it will be the best, longer and unique update)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________________________

Precap:-

Unique engagement ceremony

Next update:-
12/05/2024

   Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...