✿55

I never miss a beat~

The guests had already arrived and taken their seats on each side of the stage

The guests had already arrived and taken their seats on each side of the stage. Celebrities including Lee Minho, Yoona of Girl's Generation, IU, Suga of BTS, Momo, Sana, Mina of Twice, Lee Sungkyung amd many more came to celebrate Graffitti's 30th anniversary. The park was fully decorated, a pole at the center as yellow coloured ribbons and fairy lights spread around from the top of it, carpets were placed on the ground and at the other side, long tables were present with scented candles where the guests would have dinner during the after party. A photoshoot corner was made with flowers on which the company's name was written in golden. A slow melody was playing in the background. Artificial flowers were used to make a fake ceiling in some parts of the park. The orchestra also came at the right time, settling beside the stage to play live music during the ramp walk. Different officials of the company and from the other companies also came to visit. Reporters crowded at the venue, recording the event and interviewing the guests.

"You mean it was Eunseo's idea to go for an autumn theme?", Doyoon asked his son as the family of three was sitting at the front

"Yes. Miss Lee advised us."

The older man looked around, totally satisfied. "As expected from her. What do you think, Chaewon?"

"Not bad. Why you, father and son always talk about her? She is just an employee."

"Eunseo is more than that. She is family."

"She is not", the woman retorted.

"She is!"

"Again you two have started", Jaemin said with a sigh. "The show is gonna start now."

The event started with two performances by the hit rookie girl group, New Jeans as they impressed the audience with their songs, 'Hype Boy' and 'Attention'.

On the other side, Jimin was freaking out. "You are telling me that I have to do modeling now and walk there?", she asked while the makeup artist put some blush on her cheeks.

"Jimin, calm down. We have no other option", Eunseo rubbed her back.

"Do you think it will be okay? I mean we are not professionals", Aeri said.