all gone wrong part 1

my name is Y/N L/N 

i am a year older than Ellie Williams and my outfit is a skull mask a black, thin jacket. i wear fingerless gloves with light grey colored jeans with boots on.

 i wear fingerless gloves with light grey colored jeans with boots on

the mask only covers my mouth and nose. you can see my blue eyes and messy hair. my hair goes down to my chin so i keep some of it in the back but keep most of it on the side as much as i can. i am wounded with a shot in my leg and i lost two of my fingers on my left hand and with that i was hit with a baseball bat with nails coming out of it and it had hit my stomach. with my fingers i was bitten on the ring finger but i thought i saw something so i just cut them off anyways just to make sure. i wrapped them up but i looked at them after being hit with the baseball bat i was good, no infection on my part but that's not important right now. what is important is that after all this time i have found her.

i have tracked Abby to California state and to this kingdom area thing i guess. she was the one who took my da-...she is the one who took jole from us. Ellie made a promise and that was to kill every single one of them...but then we got attacked. i was knocked out as i rushed in head first i was not lucky but i was told that Ellie begged for my life and now she is living in fear of losing me. not helping i am doing the dirty work of killing Abby but it needs to be done. she has nightmares and she hurt the one i love. i can't stand back and let that happen. i care for her to much to sit in the side lines and watch it happen. so this is where i am now, standing my ground and getting revenge for someone who meant so much to us. 

i started to walk down a stair case after a gun fight. i was close to dying but i made it out alright but i did have to patch my self up on the arm. as i get down the stair case i see a cell full of people. before i can get to them there is a small hallway and i continue looking down from my gut and it started to sting a little meaning when i was hit it hit something and went all the way in and out. i get to the end of the small hallway and then hearing a girl yell to my right.

i look over and she is going to hit me with a mental baseball bat.

Y/n: ( what is with all these baseball bats?)

she yells as she swings and i catch the bat before she hits me with it and then she pushes me back. with the little strength i have left i could not resist. but before she did i leaned back and swapped sides with her making sure she hits the wall and not me. i pull the bat to her neck trying to choke her with the bat. she then knees my in the stomach and it hurts so much where i get a loosen grip on the bat and then she throws me on the floor and doing the same to me from what i was doing to her. 

i had to act fast. i let the bat go the i was forcing my best so it would not choke me and punched her in the face then kicking her to the cell. as i did the people in the cell took hold of the bat while someone else took the keys and rush to open the door. soon as the door was just unlocked i heard the snap of the neck as they then let the body go and kept hold of the bat.