all gone wrong part 2

the waves of the ocean was nice to hear at a time like this. it was night at this time but for a while i have been thinking about what i should do. i have had weeks to think about what i should say. i was lucky to have take some stops and find gas for the boat as well. but as the night sky shines on me as i let the engine yell at me i lean back and lie down seeing how the sky is so beautiful. i enjoy the dark sky with its stars all around but it does not like me back.

i don't sleep well. nightmares take my body over making me fight sometimes while i sleep...i was lucky i found duck tape while looking for some gas. but with that i found some snakes as i continue with the ride. but i was getting tired and i was really not wanting to sleep...but i have been up for around 34 hours.

i get up a little point my self in the right direction and turn the engine off. i lie back down and slowly close's my eyes and slowly drift away.........

i walk into an old building with lots of windows in front and see Joel playing his guitar, messing with the strings. he was sitting on a stool in front of a bar. as he sees me walking in, in front of Tommy.

Joel: that was y'all shootin' out there, right?

Tommy: of just some stragglers

i had my mask on with my backpack ( your choice ) with my bolt action sniper on my shoulder. i take it off and lean it on a table with two chairs are seat up on both different ends.

Tommy: Y/n got to try out my scope 

Tommy heads to where one of the chairs are closer to Joel as i sit across from them.

Joel: so how was it ?

Y/N: it was ok i need to work on it tho

Tommy smiles and leans back and puts up his right leg onto the table.

Joel: by the way i see uhhh...that Ellie had not changed her strings so i was wondering that if you would like to come with me and help find some new ones...so we can get her some new ones

Tommy: ya maybe you can suspires her for her birthday saying " by your one and only Knight "

they both look at me seeing now i have anger on my face.

Y/N: i hate how you both conspire against me.

they both start to laugh a little. then Tommy takes the guitar and starts to mess with it.

Tommy: Well there is a music store down there. i bet they got guitar stuff. 

he grins at me. 

Tommy: i mean that, area's long overdue for a sweep anyway. i can keep watch. 

Joel smiles.

Joel: what do you day kiddo ?

Y/N: sure why not 

Tommy smiles and runs his fingers agents the strings.

Joel: and that's our cue

we both start to walk out. Tommy laughs a little as Joel said that. and most likely what they had done before hand. i look at him one las time before heading out.

Y/N: sure you don't want to come and show off you scope skills ?

Tommy: *laughs* get on, he's waiting 

i sigh a little and move on out. i see Joel is getting ready and getting on his horse. i do the same and he moves on. so i do the same trying to keep the same speed.

Joel so you and Tommy cross anything when you was out?

Y/N: just the few dead we saw from the ridge...You?