empty house part 1

me and Ellie found this farm house a while back after the attack from Abby at the theater. i still have scars to prove it. i was in the kitchen washing dishes as i can hear foot steps from upstairs. i then hear them go down the stairs as i then hear Ellie's voice.

Ellie: Y/n?

Y/n: I'm in the kitchen 

i hear foot steps as i then see Ellie come around the corner holding JJ. i wont get into details but we were very grateful for JJ. Ellie could see me in socks, jeans, and a shirt with some water splashes here and there on my shirt.

Y/n: what are you two little stud muffins doing

Ellie: hey...thanks for doing the dishes

Y/n: well you know, you could really thank me by putting some music on, if you don't mind

Ellie: ill see what i can do

As i clean and get close to finishing the dishes i look over at Ellie and JJ, they seemed really happy and that's all i wanted to see, i see that Ellie pulls out the Jazz disc and plays it.

Y/N: ooooh ya this is my favorite

Ellie: your dad is very easy to please

Y/n: that's only because my bar is low when it comes to you 

i could not help but smirk knowing that will make some steam come out from Ellies head.

Ellie: dick

as she spoke i felt a hand on my hip as she moves me side to side. i could not help but laugh.

Y/N: hold on now, look at those moves 

Ellie: these moves ?

Y/n: oh ya those moves 

i watch a little as she starts to dance along as i joining in a little. i could see the big smile on Ellie and JJ's face.

Ellie: ooh, look at daddy go!

i start to get a little low as Ellie starts to dace my way. i hold onto her arm that is not holding onto JJ.

Y/n: well hello beautiful~ 

we both giggled as JJ was just very happy to be there. as we got our bodies closer to each other i soon felt JJ's hand touch my shoulder. that...that really put a smile on my face knowing JJ accepted me as his father.

Y/n: This is kinda working on me 

Ellie: your weird

Y/n: you fucking know it

as i spoke i felt Ellie kiss my neck and seem to not stop. i giggled a little not wanting to stop it.

Y/n: ok ok stop your getting me distracted 

Ellie giggled as she spoke.

Ellie: i know 

As much as i did not want to stop it i push Ellie off.

Y/n: ok ok stop i love you but go take care of the sheep.

i turn back to the sink trying to finish the dishes

Ellie: okay 

i give her one last smirk as i turn to her than back at the sink.

Y/n: oh you know what i think i left Ollie out side, mind getting him?

Ellie: ya sure

Ellie walks out the front door. i knew i left Ollie on the old broken down Tractor out there in the middle of the Wheat field we had. i bit my lip trying to get my mind off of it but i needed to see it. after i hear the door close i put the dishes down and walk to the front screen door. i look out and see Ellie and JJ getting onto the tractor and i just knew what she was singing to him. i felt my heart melt as i watch. i sighed and went back to the dishes knowing she will be backs soon. after a minute or two i hear the door once more as i smile still loving the thought of them. i finish cleaning and putting them away. i then went over and grab the basket full of wet clothes.