21

Chapter 21: Treatment

At this time, Rong Xi retreated or stayed, that force would push him and pull him, Rong Xi had no choice, so he had to grit his teeth and say: "Don't resist, endure!"

Su Xian panted and said, "I didn't resist, I'm already trying very hard to hold you!"

Rong Xi: "..." This

pig teammate!

He shouted, "Don't hold me, let me out!"

Although Su Xi was puzzled, he still obediently let go of the idea of trying to hold Rong Xi, and at this time what was left was

Su Xi's instinctive desire to expel Rong Xi's spiritual power, and Rong Xi's spiritual power was instantly ejected.

Both were sweating profusely at the moment and their faces were pale.

Su Xi's head was broken, and he said weakly: "I'm sorry, I tried not to resist, but I couldn't control myself."

He was a soldier, but he could not bear the pain of being touched by mental power, which was more unbearable than any physical pain.

Rong Xi wiped the bloodshot from the corner of his mouth and said helplessly: "I was negligent, I'm sorry."

After he found that the spiritual power was the same as the divine sense, he subconsciously thought that these people could control their divine sense, but

he did not expect that there were no cultivation spells here, and they would only use (the use was not complete), but they would not improve, let alone control.

It was he who was negligent.

Rong Xi put his hand in his pocket and looked at taking out a Clear Heart Pill from the Meru Ring, he took his hand out of his pocket, pinched the pill with his fingers and handed it to Su Yan.

"Eat this."

Su Xi did not doubt that he had him, took the pill and stuffed it into his mouth, and the pill melted in his mouth and instantly merged into his flesh and blood.

Su Yan suddenly felt that his mind cleared up a lot, and the sharp pain that seemed to be about to crack was also relieved, he took a few deep breaths, and sat down to prepare for the next treatment.

Rong Xi once again probed the aura into Su Yan's spiritual core, and after the turmoil just now, Su Xi's spiritual power was even more seriously damaged, and he manipulated the aura to start combing the spiritual power again.

This time, because of the effect of the Clear Heart Pill, Su Xi was finally able to control his spiritual power without being driven by instinct, and Rong Xi smoothly sorted out Su Xi's spiritual power.

Halfway through combing, Rong Xi withdrew his spiritual power.

"That's it for today's treatment, I need to rest." Rong Xi pretended to be weak.

On the one hand, after the sudden incident just now, he was injured and needed treatment, and on the other hand, he couldn't wait to treat Shiyue several people. Shiyue several people were more seriously injured, he had to wake up a few people as soon as possible, and then slowly comb through. Presumably, it will take more than a month to be completely cured.

"How does it feel?" Rong Xi asked earnestly.

From what he observed, his Divine Sense Repair Technique could completely treat mental damage.

Su Yan's eyes were slightly moist, and he looked at Rong Xi very gratefully, "I feel a lot better, my head is half lighter all of a sudden, thank you, thank you so much!"