69

Chapter 69: Capabilities

Vote for Recommendations Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Bookmark Traditional

Popular Books: Crossing You to Become Good Society owes me a brother Changqing Word (Reborn) I, ET, mixed entertainment industry Take into the Air The Year is the Head Wolf Superstar Guide (Ancient and Modern) Shujin World Snack Boss [APH Luzhong Ivan's Diary [溟幽] meandering

Everything that happened before, Rong Xi completely let go in just a few days.

The most intuitive change is that Rong Xi's attitude towards Shiyue is much softer. This made Shi Yue feel in a trance that they had not experienced deception or rupture between them, as if they were still in the First Military Academy, leisurely and natural.

In addition to surprises, the more it brings time, the more unreal.

The clearer Rong Xi's character is, the easier and strange Rong Xi will forgive him, choose to reconcile with him, behind the sweetness, the more Shi Yue is faintly uneasy, but at the same time he can't explain why he is uneasy. He could only forcibly press down the uneasiness in his heart and indulge in this short-lived happiness.

After Rong Xi returned to the empire, he still had the room in the prince's mansion, so he lived directly in the original room. Rong Xi specially asked people to prepare a comfortable nest for the little tiger, and the little tiger finally lived with Rong Xi satisfied, and lived a very happy life every day.

In addition to moisturizing, it is a little distressed... Every morning when I push the door open with Tamaki, I can always see the lonely figure of Mama, and after going out, Mama, who always silently follows them, and Mama, who can't live with Tama at night, is so pitiful...

Shi Yue looked at the little tiger who was staring at him pitifully, thinking that the little tiger was begging for a hug, he reached over and wanted to hold the little tiger over, the little tiger turned around and pointed his butt at Shi Yue, and the little paw tightly grabbed Rong Xi's collar.

Although he is pitiful Mama, he still prefers the embrace of Tamato!

Rong Xi helplessly saved his collar from its claws, and said helplessly: "You are so sticky..."

Rong Xi walked out of the prince's mansion with the little tiger and Shi Yue, and they were going to visit the queen together. During this time, the emperor was visiting the federation, and Rong Xi offered to visit the empress.

Said to visit the empress, in fact, it is also to find a justified reason to enter the palace.

But hearing Rong Xi's request, Shi Yue has been immersed in ecstasy, and even now that the two are on their way to the palace, the ecstasy in Shi Yue's heart has not been diluted.

The two held a tiger and soon came to the queen's residence, and the queen had already prepared various delicacies in the small kitchen, and when Rong Xi and the others arrived, the attendants brought the food up one by one.

This is the second time Rong Xi has seen the empress, and his mood is completely different from the first time, and the situation is completely different from the first time.

The first time I saw the queen, the queen looked at Rong Xi with an inspecting gaze, but this time when she saw the queen, the queen looked at Rong Xi with the kind eyes of her daughter-in-law. Although the attitude was the same on both occasions, the first time made Rong Xi timid, and this time it embarrassed Rong Xi.

The queen smiled softly, "It's good to come back, the more I mess with you in the future, I'll help you clean him up, don't go out again, this time is too bitter, I'm a mother, it's really painful to watch." How