Ice and Halilintar

"WHY CAN ICE FOLLOW US!!?" said Blaze out of frustration before a smacked land on his head enough to make him stop yelling. Angrily he turns around just to make eye contact with the oldest siblings staring at him. 

Behind him, there's the second youngest peeking cheerfully at the scene and Taufan trying to hold back his laughter while trying to balance himself on the hoverboard.  

Not too far from them, Solar was chatting with Fang. Might be making plans or information about their mission.  

"Blaze...." Gempa said softly but the elemental brother knew so much that it was a signal before the oldest lost his temper. Halilintar might be scary, but Gempa hit differently when in that mode.  

Looking at the scene, Halilintar steps forward nudging Gempa's shoulders softly making the earth user turn to look at him. 

"Hali..." the said boy just give a small smile but somehow Gempa's aura began to tense down. 

" The self proclaims captain " He points his thumb towards the shadow manipulator who seems annoyed but ignores it and continues, " Time to depart"   

The five of them now stand before the entrance while the others just sit lazily on the chair at Tok aba Kokotiam. Ais was holding a special tok aba ice chocolate and in the meantime waving at his other brothers. 

"call me if you need any help," Halilintar said casually still not looking up from his phone. 

" you bet" 

Taufan sends a small wind current toward the ruby eyes boy making his cap drop, revealing the one streak of white on his hair. He glared, fixing his hair, and put the cap on the shop counter. 

"Erghhh....." he growls and immediately with his power, he sprints towards the wind user catching him off guard and also the other, toppling his cap and sprinting back to his previous sit next to Ais. 

Everyone starts to laugh including the two of them. Duri beside Gempa waves and both of them wave back. Solar walks in first giving a salute that somehow irritates the second brother, followed by Gempa while grabbing Taufan and Blaze.  

" bye big brother," Duri said before quickly running inside the spaceship. 

Slowly the spaceship starts to elevate, through the window five of them wave, and Halilintar and Ais being themself just give a small smile If not this episode of waving back will not end. 

After a good second, the ship disappeared and both of them continue doing their job as if nothing happened. 

After washing himself, Ais plop on his bed, sighing. Without Blaze, the room was much calmer than usual. Tok Aba and Ochobot were on a trip, like a reward vacation or something. Who knows where there went to? 

Just having both of them presents in the house, make it even quieter when both Halilintar and Ais were not the type of people who talk much.  

"I'm hungry...." 

Ais sit up from his bed, staring at the door. He never be left alone with the lightning user, usually, he will be with Blaze or Gempa and on rare occurrences with Solar. They are the type to strike a conversation and Ais will be the one listening. 

Well, the same goes for Halilintar. Although he does ignore the person if he feels the talk was not his kind of topic. To think about it, there were so many things about him that Ais never know and maybe it's mutual between them.