❄️ and ⚡ 3

"This show is quite bored..."

For a certain person that said it was bored, he sure spent around 1 hour on that. Might be there's nothing to watch anymore leading to that.

It's been quite the downpour outside and for someone that elemental is water he feel kinda please with this kind of environment. It's calm.

Just as he was about to raise up the volume, the sudden flash of lightning caught him off guard. Gratefully the remote was still with him, safe and sound.

It was fine with the lightning and thunder untill the tv screen suddenly off and also the lamp downstairs.

"ahh...the circuit..."

Ais said to himself, sound frustrated and tired. How do his brothers fix it again, he do saw solar, gempa and Halilintar did it when something like this happen.

He might as well do it himself, not gonna be that hard if his brother can do it. With the last bit of energy, Ais stand up from the coach only to realized,

'He can't see anything'

He stay in that position for a while before remembering what the older have said. It this what he mean by something gonna happen tonight?

He should just told him directly. Ais sigh, a deep sigh. What a hastle. Don't have anymore choice, he pick up his pace going to Hali's room.

He didn't know how much time have passed but, not without a single light source, really make this thing 10 times harder although the trip should be short.

After some sighing and randomly grabbed anything, Ais was now infront of Halilintar's room. He began to knock but getting no response in return.

Like 5 seconds past, he tried again but still getting the same result. Instead of waiting again, this time he just barged in but properly.

Who the heck want to come one in one with a furious Halilintar. Not today, tomorrow or even the future.

The first thought he have when enter, 'damn...this is room is much darker"
He still could make outline of the furniture at living room.

With the flash of lightning and everything, but Halilintar's room hit different. It is because he was the lightning itself... though...just a weird assumption.

"emmm...Hali?"

quiet

"Hali...?"

few second past, Ais can hear the other groaned signing that he was awaked.

"Blackout?"

Ais nodded but slap his mind for stupidity. How could the other see him in this kind of lighting. But before he could response in word Halilintar somehow caught his nodded. .

"Haha...give me a sec and Ais, move a little bit. Might be just near the door."

Even though he couldn't think of a reason for that he still follow without further doubt. He was currently sticking to the door so close and for that, Halilintar murmur a 'good'.

Out of nowhere, Ais could feel the sudden pressure in Halilintar's room before a flash of lightning appear. The red lightning that symbolize the other element.

Thunderstorm. 

Around a good 30 seconds, Halilintar stand up from his bed, walking downstairs with Ais tagging a long close to him. The journey was company with a little yawn from the older.

"don't u need a candle or just some light source to see it?"

"huh?"

Although Ais could not see what face the older was making, he currently know It was kind of a confuse one. Did he ask a weird question?

A soft pat on his head, Ais look up just to see that both Halilintar's eyes glow in red before slowly dispersed back to normal. 

"I have night vision u see"

.
.
.

"the outside seem to have calm down"

After fixing what need to be fix, both of them start to walk to their respective room. 

"glad it--" Halilintar quickly try to balance himself by clutching the stairs handle. Damn..he used more energy than he thought.

"Hali!"  

Ais dropped beside his brother. One hand grabbing at the other shoulder before being retract quickly by the sudden sharp pain.

"Ais, step back"

Halilintar's eyes start to glow, much more brighter than before. The sudden appearances of the dual blade cause Ais to be scared but at the same time worrying about his brother condition.

If the other were still here there might know what to do. Ais can't even contact them because of the mission and what now. He thought for a bit before a name pop up.

'Ochobot'

Yes. Ochobot should know what to do. The power spera might be at Tapops station so it possible to contact him. 

Before he could contact the power spera, a hand grab his arm changing his attention to the other.

"It's fine. No need to contact them"

"but--"

"It's fine Ais, I'm fine"

The eyes reverted back to normal, the usual black with a hint of red. Ais can help but feel relief...so relief that he didn't notice the tear that have been swelling up.

The last time he cry is when  all of his brother fighting Retakka. The feeling of watching your own family, one by one being taken by that villian...

Duri and Taufan scream, Solar .....Gempa and.. Halilintar's plea.
He just, he feel so helpless at that time.

What if Blaze is taken too? What would happen after that? 

Although they did win the battle, but the lingering feeling of that day still make Ais feel somewhat scared. 

"Ais?"

His jumbled thought was cut off when Ais heard the other voice calling for him coated with a tone of worry.

He never good with emotions. That usually Blaze job. He hate crying, he hate the feeling afterwards you cry.

The overbearing headache, nose blockage. Who say cry can make one sleepy? If it true, why he felt that. 

Maybe because of no response from him, Halilintar asked again but this time tapping the other cheeks to make Ais look at him.

Ais know, the moment he lift his head, he would become a waterfall and yes he became one. He cried, much more than the other night.

"Ais, wait--what?"

Halilintar was completely clueless. The sudden outburst caught him off guard. Without much thinking he buried the other with a hug.

Ais tense but start to hold onto Halilintar. One hand at the back and another find its way to the younger's hair.

A soft pat company with a hum from the other. Ais take the opportunity to snuggle, taking in Halilintar's scent. It's sound weird but, he does like his brother scent so much.

Maybe he should learn more about his second big brother than just view him as someone that is hard to approach.

.
.
.
.

the next chapter will be the last for this duo. REMEMBER...just siblings relationship.