Ice and Halilintar(2)

"Just ask if you want to know something"

both of them now sitted on the couch infront of tv, watching some late night movie.

"ah...."  Ais said while trying to avoid the sleepiness. If he decide to close his eyes, he might fall face down, knocking the coffee table infront.

"say Hali...when did u wear glasses?"

there's a long pause before the said boy answer.

"5 years..but I don't wear it that much. I..found glasses quite uncomfortable"

Ais nodded and began to yawned. Today might be the first day he didn't sleep after work. He usually would passed out by now.

realising it, Halilintar ruffled his brother's hair and Ais decided to lean into the touch.

"sleepy?"

"No--" he talk between yawn, " I wanna stay a little bit longer" 

Hali laughed, hand still not leaving the younger head. Ais noticed that Hali has been laughing much more than usual.

On daily basis, he would see Hali chasing the trio trouble maker with his blade. Eyes frowned in annoyance.

Might say the three of them have became used with Hali's attack by now. Do they have like pain tolerant or something?

Either way, one thing that Ais know for sure, Hali have the best smell. Hugging him is like snuggling into a pile of fresh laundry. 

"Hali, Hali" Ais said, glancing at the other. The older brother eyes still focused on the screen.

"Hm?"

"I think I like ur smell"

Hali retract his hand, covering his face from the sudden blush. He never good with this kind of things.

He grumbled before giving a soft punch to Ais shoulder.

"Ais!!"
.
.
.

It almost 5 pm and the cafe started to slow down with customers coming, nice for Hali and Ais to catch some breath.

"I wanna sleep..." 

Ais hang the dry glass at the hook and proceed to wash the several more in the sink. Halilintar was collecting the glassware in between cleaning the table. 

Having finish his part, Halilintar take a quick glanced at the clock and somehow to the sky before tapping the counter to get Ais attention on him.

"Let's go home"

With that Ais nodded and start to clean up, checking the ingredient and the machine meanwhile the other tidy up the table and chair.

In 20 minutes they have done their part and practically walking home side by side. It just a short walk, Tok aba's house was near after all.

Ais was practically climbing the stairs before the sound of Hali calling his name make him stop.

"Can u close the window in my room? I'm gonna start cooking"

Ais give a thumbs up and goes straight to his room first, closing the window before entering Hali's room to do the same things.

His right hand holding the knob, giving a slight turn and pushing the door in. Ais taught, he might never once enter the lightning user room.

He never have the reason to do so and well, his too occupied being in his own room. Either way, the others usually goes inside his room.

Gempa for waking him up every morning, Duri somehow just flopping onto his water bubble and he quoted and Ais said ' It's comfy '

Solar well...he would just came inside out of nowhere and disappear, not for Ais to be concern. They all have weird behaviour.

Like Taufan once hide in Ais room from a furious Halilintar before getting kick out.

And for Blaze, his the usual. The usual hyperactive as he could be though Ais don't care much. At least he didn't burn anything in his room.

But for Halilintar, he always in his room and even he wake up much earlier than gempa. Ais did go to his brother's room for some reason...but not Hali's.

Well it will became his first then. 

Instead of the dark blue curtain like in his own room, the one inside Hali's room is a shade of dark grey. Compatible with light grey from the walls.

One thing that Ais noticed, the room didn't have much furniture same with his own. Just a bed right beside the window.

A long table and a chair facing the window, at the end of the bed. Two black cabinets arranged a bit far from the bed facing the other wall.

It does look more spacious although practically they have the same space.
Ais decided to take a glanced for a little while heading to close the window. 

Another looked, he spot a bookshelf. From the side of the book title, it might be less complicated than Solar's book collection. Well one more to thing to know.

Hali likes book

.
.
.
.

"need any help?"

Ais said not so far from the kitchen. Halilintar was humming a song and it was the second time he hear him. He should take a mental note that he has a lot to learn about the second oldest.

"Well...nothing much snowflake"

"okay, Im gonna go bath"

he said and getting a hum instead. 
.
.

"I will wash the dishes"

Ais grabbed the plate from Halilintar and make a bee line to the sink. The older manage to murmur a thank you before climbing upstairs to take a bath.

The other will be back a day after tomorrow and the house will start to be back from it chaos again.

He like this peaceful somewhat atmosphere but he might be lying if he say he didn't miss the bit chaotic. 

Duri and Solar bantering, the trio troublemaker being scolded by gempa and their pranking. Tho Ais didn't want to be the end of their prank.   

About 20 minutes past, Ais could hear footsteps coming downstairs. He must have finish taking a bath. 

The younger turn around looking at him but Halilintar's attention was fully at his phone. Slightly he raised his head, walking towards the other.

"Im gonna sleep. Go to my room if something happen tonight"

Halilintar said, clearly a smirk was paint on his face. With that Ais raised an eyebrow, giving a weird look to the older but instead getting a pat on his head.

"just come inside"

The last thing he said before quickly disappear, making Ais left alone at the living room. 

Well hope Halilintar just joking...right?

.
.