🔥 and ⚡

" I thought u wouldn't use lightning speed?"

Blaze dropped down, panting from the fight or sparing with Halilintar. The other condition different from him.

He looked fine, not even a sign of fatigue shown. Halilintar readjusted his cap and turn his gaze towards his brother.

"like how I said"

The younger tilt his head from confusion. Ears not believing what the other just said. 

"Then why u still fast?"

"Fast?"

Now, it was the other turned to be confused.

"Is not that fast. If I really use it, it would be--"

Halilintar's action make Blaze yelled in surprised. Without the other consent, he threw his blade right infront of the fire elemental user face.

In a blink of eye, He grip the handle when just the tip was merely an inch distance with Blaze forehead.

"like this"

The corner of his lips turn upward, forming a teasing smile.

"HEY!!WHAT IF I GOT HURT!"

Blaze said, clearly annoyed with the second brother action. Halilintar face didn't give any reaction and just dispersed the blade.

"SAY SOMETHING WILL--"

as he wanted to protest by the other passive act, he was quickly silence with Halilintar sudden command to be quiet.

He glanced up towards the other, eyes glowing in bright red. He tried to turn around but apparently being held close in the other grip. 

"what's wrong?"

Blaze asked in whisper. There was a pause before his brother speak.

"I'm almost done"

His answered make the other frown in lack of understanding but he just trust him. Halilintar can be strict and scary sometimes, but he still make a good leader and also a trustworthy person.

But first of all, this is awkward. Halilintar have been wrapping his right arm around Blaze's shoulder for a quite  minute now.

If he moved his head down a bit, he can put it on top the other shoulder. But that just his thought. 

Blaze doesn't know how long have passed when he heard the other sigh, a long tired sigh. The arm around him began loosening.

Both automatically take one step back, making distance between them. 

"what happen?"

Instead of answering, Halilintar point his index finger towards a tree, not that far from them. Blaze follow his gaze but seeing nothing.

He turned back toward the other, raising a brow.

"a tree?"

Halilintar deadpan. He felt so relief that just one of the trio troublemaker with him. If all three, he might suffer from a migraine.

"No kiddo"

This time the older make Blaze stand in his place, a blade showing up as a pointer. His gaze following the blade, before landing at a creature.

"a frog?"

Halilintar nodded, satisfied with his own brother correct answer.

"We found the other Katakululu"

Apparently, Laksamana asked them to search for the location of Katakulu. A frog that have the ability to hypnotized other.

There was another one, except the one that Laksamana caught when there are on a mission with Fang and Gopal.