Short ☀️ and 🌩️

If Solar could describe what he was feeling right now, it will be disgusting uncomfortable.

Sure, getting angry at certain point on a bad day was normal for human as it was a part of emotion that we can't do anything.

Reading, sleeping and focusing on a few research might help calm down the rage but somehow it doesn't work to do the point a bit sound of laughing from his brother could make he blow a fuse.

So the things that he can only do was locking himself inside his room, ignoring the knocking on the door.

*-*-*-*-*-* 

"should we leave him be?"

"well...he might came out later--"

"it's been 4 days now Ais...even Gempa couldn't do anything so what can we even do"

The words spoke from Taufan makes the other just sigh. Tired or might give up by this whole situation.

The four of them were sat beside each other on the couch, having the television on. Although their eyes were on the show, but it seem they didn't pay much attention.

"I rather getting annoyed by him then feeling hopeless like this..."

The fire elemental user prop his arm on the armrest, not minding the slight weight of his twin leaning on him.

Duri then proceed to snuggle his face towards Taufan arm, a bit mumbling.

"I'm worried..."

"Us too..." 

As the silence still lingering around them, the sudden sound of footstep make the wind and fire user turn their head to the newcomer. The oldest among them, Halilintar.

"how's sol? still the same?"

Halilintar question was reply with a nod from Blaze and Taufan as the other  two seem to fall asleep. He walks closer as a hand rest on Duri's head and give a slight ruffles to the brown lock.

Now that Solar was acting like this, giving Duri no choice but to sleep out of his own room that he share with the youngest. Halilintar let the leaf user sleep inside his room from the time being despite he never mind at all

"go sleep, is a bit late now"

He gesture to the other before he bend down a bit and took Duri's inside his arms with ease.

"alright..."

"sure...."

Taufan stood up first, bidding goodnight and walk upstairs towards his room. Blaze follow after, with a sleepy Ais being dragged by his hands.

As he was about to climb upstairs, he noticed Gempa entering the living room. He look exhausted is what he could tell by the looks. With a simple nod, Halilintar then continue with what he was doing.

Carefully he place Duri on the bed and tuck the other under the blanket. He was a bit contemplating on what to do but he end up found his way infront of the youngest room.

He stare at the door handle, and decide to give a few knock on the door although he knew they will be no answer.

After some thought, Halilintar decides to just push the door open slightly and walk in as quiet as he can be. The sight of the room was incredibly messy to the point nothing looks right, but he ignored it.

The light were off and he didn't bother to switch on as the darkness doesn't bother him to find the youngest, hugging himself by the corner. Looking fragile as a bit of touch could shatter him.