𝟶𝟹;𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙷 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙰𝚂

"𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙'𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘓"

"𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙'𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘓"

𝙻𝙾; 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴; 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽

𝙻𝙾; 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴; 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽

I glance up at the building. It's not much to look at from the outside, it's been neglected. There are dents in the metal siding, and it looks like something has cut into it. An axe maybe? I don't know.

It's starting to get dark and the rain is just a breath away from a pour. My arms shake with the chill from the breeze. Nardo grabs my hand in his soft ones. They was larger than mines but fit so right.

Toosii and Kayla are a little ahead of us, just going through the door.

"When do you have to be back at yo crib?" he asks as we slowly walk toward the door.
"Ten." I suddenly feel very childish having a curfew. My parents don't play that sleeping out shit...or riding in cars with random strangers.

He stops walking and nods, his brown eyes looking in mines while he lick his lips. "I'll be sure to have you home every night by ten."
Every night?
"You look surprised shordy," he says, turning his body so we're face-to-face.

"I guessss."
"Why do you think I can't care about you?"
He talked a little slow but it was so cute.

"Because you don't know me. Because I'm too normal for you ." He tilts his head like he forgot he was famous or sum .

"You can't control a feeling, Rowan. All around this bitch people try to hide who they really are and what they really want. I'll never get it. Yeah, I ain't going to try anything witchu you , but that doesn't mean I don't want to."
So, he's a hood nigga with emotions.

"I agree with you. So many people around here hide how they really feel until all they can do is give up and turn to violence."

"Mhm." He blows out a breath of relief, as if he's glad he's finally found someone who agrees with him. "If people were a little more honest with themselves.."