𝟶𝟺; 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴

"𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙'𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘓"

"𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙'𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘓"

𝙻𝙾; 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴; 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽

𝙻𝙾; 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴; 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽

"Welcome to the game."

"Nardo!" I scream, panic searing through my veins. "Go through the door at the end of the hall," he instructs, his voice cold and formal through the speakers at the very top of the wall.

I shake my head fast. "Not finna happen nigga. Open this door now!"

"Orientation is in the room at the end of the hall," he says. His voice sounds like a recording. But if it is, where is he? "Nardo, you've had your fun, now let us out!"

"How do they find this shit fun?" Kayla snaps. My head is dizzy. I slam my hands into the wall to steady myself. I don't like this; I need to leave. "Orientation is in the room at the end of the hall." "Shut the fuck up!" I scream. "Just shut the fuck up and open the fucking door!"

Kayla slaps her hand over her mouth and sobs. "What's going on, Ro?" "They'll let us out in a min," I reply. My voice sounds shook even to my own ears. They have to let us out. They can't hold us forever. How long could they keep us? What would they want to keep us here for?

The speaker crackles with static. "Orientation is in the room at the end of the hall." My heart races, pounding in my chest as if it's trying to escape. "Kayla, maybe we just have to play their stupid ass game."

"What? Bitch I'm not going through there."

"Well, they're not coming in here, and that might be a way out," I say, pointing toward the door at the end of the hall. She shakes her head. "I want to go home right now." I grip her hand, my fingertips tingling. "So cmon bruh. If we just stand here they ain't gon let us out."

"Orientation is in the room at the end of the hall." If I hear that one more time... "Let's get this shit over wit," she says through gritted teeth, her eyes narrowing at the speaker on the wall.