☕ The offspring☕

It was definitely not very easy for me to accept the fact that I am no longer accessible to that person with whom I had planned my whole life with..

And further, those double lines on the kit were irking me from inside.. I knew I had shifted my burden to Pavi but then it was a very very temporary thing.. I started nauseating, vomiting and everything happened as such.. By the end of the day, I had to suffer physically, mentally and what not.. And the fact of being at home with my parents was more than enough to drain the energy out of me..

Pavi asked me if I contacted Rajesh or to tell atleast my parents about this issue.. She was scared that my parents would definitely kill me if they come to know about this pregnancy.. I was too numb to react..

The demise of athai was one point.. Further, I started losing interest on Rajesh to be very honest.. I always believe in this point that the true faces of the people will be revealed to us at our tough times.. Rajesh knew how much Athai mean to me.. He never stood by my side when I needed a shoulder badly.. And, his attitude while telling him about the pregnancy.. If he had the courage to take my v card for him(of course, with my consent), he should have had this courage to marry me or do something for the baby.. He didn't do anything.. For once, making love meant having sex for me.. I lost that love for him may be..

But, Pavi did try patching us up.. He called up Rajesh and tried for a meet.. I went with literally zero expectations on either side.. I didn't want to go actually but went for Pavi's sake.. After 2 cups of tea , Rajesh was standing in his point as stubborn as he was..

Pavi purinjikko, naan innamum avala dhan love panren..Avala kalyanam pannika maaten nu sollave illa.. Aana, it's too early to start a family now.. Padichu mudichutu panlaam nu dhana solren..Ava dhan emotional ah pesraa nu paathaa neeyum adhaye pesriye, he said..

Pavi let out a smile and asked, Kalyanathukku early ah feel panra nee avala anniversary celebrate panradhukku kootitu poi pregnant aaki anuppirukka koodaadhu.. Andha celebration mattum too early nu unakku therilaya Rajesh? Nee easy ah padichu mudi nu solra..Epdi padippa ava..Already she started showing the symptoms.. Idhoda ava epdi padippa? Modhalla avanga amma pathi enna theriyum unakku.. Do you think ellarum aaha pregnant ah ma.. Congratulations nu sollittu avanga velaya paapanga nu.. Society ku ava enna answer pannuvaa? Edhachum yosichu dhan pesriya nee?

She was fuming and I didn't stop her.. I don't want to.. I don't know if I had the same mental capability or courage to ask Rajesh all those questions.. I kept sipping the tea..While thinking of all those things today, it may look like I reacted as if all those things happened for some other person and I was a spectator..But then at that moment, I was too shocked/numb to react.. Hmmm.. anyways.. getting back..

Pavi, please.. Naan pannadhu seri, correct nu naan sollave illa.. Naan pannadhu thappu dhan.. I am not saying that I won't take responsibility.. Aana ipo adhukkana time illa nu dhan naan solren.. Abort pannitu poi padippa mudichitu vandhu kalyanam pannittu settle aagalam nu dhana solren.. Naan enna idha ipdiye mudichikkalam na solren, Rajesh had his own points for justification..

Pavi was shocked by his so called justifications I guess.. Enna Rajesh pesra nee.. Evlo easy ah solra abort pannikalam nu.. Ava health condition pathi enna theriyum unakku..Veetla sollama enna panna mudiyum nu nee nenaikra? And what if she lose blood or what if things get complicated? Easy ah pochu unakku ellame.. Evlo per baby illama kashtapadraanga nu unakku enna theriyum.. Raja veettu kannukutty nee.. Ellam nenacha nerathukku nenacha edathula kashtapadaama kaila vandhurchu unakku including Mullai.. Adhoda arumai therila unakku adhunala dhan.. Ennamo unna laam maathalaam nu nenachu vandhen.. Ava yen ipdi pithu pidicha maadhiri irukaa nu ipa dhan puriyudhu.. Unta pesi oru prayajanamum illa nu vittutta pola.. She scoffed..

Ennamo ennala dhan ennala dhan nu solriye Pavi, avalukkum dhana idhula responsibility iruku? Ava anniku venaam nu stop pannirndha naan enna rape ah pannirukka poren? Avalukkum okay dhana anniku? Protection illama pannom nu avalukkum theriyum dhana? Tablet potrukalame..Yaarukum endha issue um inniku vandhurkaadhe.. Nee sonna maadhiri naan Raja veetu kannukutty dhan Pavi.. Aana en range ke ponnu thedama ivala dhana love pannen? Ennamo romba overreact panreenga rendu perum? Ennamo oor ulagathula illadha vishayam maadhiri overreact panradha vittutu sense oda yosinga rendu perum.. He started showing his true colours..

That was it.. Pavi lost her patience completely.. Oh apdiya..Adhuvum correct dhaan..Idhu varaikkum ivalukku moola velai seiyala nu nenachen.. Iva seriya dhaan yosichirukka.. Theliva irukaa..Neeyum dhan..Un range ku yetha ponna paathu dhaaralama love pannu Rajesh.. Bye.. Hey vaadi pogalaam, she just pulled me and walked away as fast as she could..

She spoke with my parents and convinced them to take me back to chennai.. Appa was already in that decision of sending me back for various reasons.. One major reason is irrespective of the wedding or the married life he didn't want me to stop my education for it's sake.. I personally felt that he had invested so many factors on me.. Emotional, Financial, Physical and mental investments.. And even then I don't blame him for his expectations on me as I was their only offspring😉

So, it was pretty easy for me to convince amma as well as appa took the work of doing it.. I badly missed Athai then.. But but..

Hmmm.. I went back to chennai along with loads and loads of advices, Pavi and.. And.......

***

When mama called me I went there for my own concerns..

I badly wanted to sort the things out..

Iam impeccable in no way.. I was that person who was having one girl on my heart even 10 minutes before touching Anu.. But then, I was not into any kind of affairs or something.. My mind was a clean slate at that moment of touching her.. I never wanted Anu to be like that.. But , I couldn't put up with her attitude of living as such..

I was, I am, I will never be a broad minded person who can agree with her sending nudes and horny stuffs to random guys.. I didn't know what kind of relationship they were onto.. I never minded..

And her attitude at home was irking everyone's mind including mine.. I just wanted to talk to her, settle down things because I wanted to know what she actually wanted and to decide accordingly..

I entered that house.. I never call it as home.. A home is something that should give you that warmth and peace and happiness and that serenity.. It gave me only headaches and heartburns..

I was welcomed by athai who was with smiling face.. 

Before I could come out of that shock, mama came out of somewhere and dumped my mouth with a laddu with a face that was beaming with happiness and glow and said..

Congratulations Maapla😄..

I could understand nothing.. I couldn't ask him as well because of the over-sized laddu which blocked all the way till my throat..

Romba sandhosham maapla.. Enna da kattaya paduthina maadhiri kalyaanam panni vechome nu nenachen.. Sandhoshama irupeengala illaya nu kooda theriyama irundhen.. Ipa perano pethiyo vara poraanga nu therinjadhukku apram dhan maapla nimmadhiya iruku.. Enakku idhu podhum maapla.. He hugged me..

Now I could decipher the meaning of athai's smile.. I wished I could die because of that dumpling getting stuck in my throat.. My heart burnt.. Literally burnt..

-Will brew☕