☕ Enamoured ☕

My heart was definitely on my mouth..

What should I do now?

Should I say yes?

Should I say no?

I kept the mobile on my hands and was baffling within..

The screen got locked by itself and I wasn't even aware of it..

I was jumbled inside..

Confused..

I really really didn't know how to react when my dreams were becoming so real in front of me..

By then, Pavi came down..

Enna di thoongalaya nee innum?, She was surprised..

Gladly, my screen was black and she didn't notice the mobile..

Illa Pavi.. Adhu vandhu..

I was thinking of all the lame reasons to tell her..

Sari thoongu, she said and went as she thought that Iam sleepy because I was constantly blinking and rubbing my eyes..

I switched off the data without replying anything and slept off..

I might have felt contented inside..

So, I nodded off very easily..

The train reached Chennai the next morning..

We got down and went to the hostel..

She again slept off complaining that the train was dancing for the whole night and it caused her body ache..

I informed my parents and switched on the data..

Ting..

Ting..

2 new messages from Rajesh..

I opened it..

I know that you won't reply for this text.. I didn't expect too.. But I want to convey my feelings for you.. I don't want to miss you again.. Take your own time and reply me back for this.. Until then, we can be in the same relationship what we are in now.. I won't disturb you until you come up with this topic..

I think you slept off.. Good night.. Take care and come soon.. Miss you..

After those texts, he didn't come online it seems..

I ignored the previous texts and sent him, Hi, Good Morning, Just now reached hostel.. Feeling sleepy.. Shall text you later..

And slept off really..

**

2 days passed by and I couldn't refrain myself from letting him know that my heart craves for him actually..

My heart started pumping faster every time when I get a text from him even if it's random..

The college was about to open on the next day..

The night was drizzling with the water drops straight from the heaven..

Pavi was in the room and I was sitting in the corridor with my mobile..

Rajesh texted me, Madam, enna panreenga?

Nothing..Chumma apdiye.., I replied back..

He was asking random stuffs which were so typical like saptiya, enna panra, oorla time epdi pochu because the main content was left untouched..

And then there was a silence in our texts..

He texted, Mulla, Naan sonnadha yosichu paathiya?

I didn't know what made me to send, I love you too.. I just don't have the courage to open up as you did.. But, I love you..