☕The capsize☕

We all went to coimbatore with Mama..

We never interacted much with athai..

Probably she didn't like us..

She was from a very affluent family..

We were never that rich..

And then we were paupers..

I was wondering how the reception would be..

My heart started beating fastly as we were nearing the home..

I could sense the intense pain in amma's eyes..

I couldn't understand her then..

But now, yeah, I can..

She was feeling bad for being a dependent over someone else and she could do nothing against it..

Life was always cruel to us..

Showing the dark sides..

The thought process was disrupted as we entered the premises of mama's home..

Such a biiiigg home it was..

We all went inside behind him..

Athai welcomed us without an ounce of excitement..

After a small talk, we had our lunch..

Mama asked us to stay with them..

Moorthy anna was stubborn that he didn't want to..

He was, is and will be our saviour..

He didn't want anybody of us to get humiliated by athai at any cause..

He politely said that we could stay in the outhouse for a time being and asked him to help us for a business or something with the money we had..

Jeeva anna was in his fifth semester of diploma by then..

One more semester and he could go out to work..

We spoke with the principal of the college before coming to coimbatore..

He,knowing our situation , helped us..

He assured that only 50 percentage of attendance was enough for him to appear for the exams..

For the fifth semester, he already had..

So, he came with us..

We had assured Kumaresan mama to take him with us once we place our legs somewhere..

For the sixth semester, Jeeva anna will be staying with Kumaresan mama when he had to go to the college..

So, the plan was perfect..

Moorthy anna asked me to study as he made admission for Kanna in a Government school nearby..

I said no..

I could have said yes..

But when the whole livelihood was dancing, my heart didn't let me to take a decision like that..

So, me and Moorthy anna opened a small shop with half of the money we had..

Mama helped us to meet the wholesalers and he brought us several clients on the basis of contract too..

Initially it was tough..

But, slowly..

Very slowly..

We managed to establish the brand PS..

Jeeva anna finished his semester and joined as a junior engineer in coimbatore itself..