☕The downer and the chipper ☕

Disc: The views here in this part are strictly author's personal and what author follows/believes and not to hurt any religious views or anyone.
If it hurts you, Iam sincerely apologizing here.
Thank you..

****

I didn't know what I was doing in my life..

A complete mess..

I was waiting for a perfect chance to question Rajesh..

Which came three days later..

It was hard for me to understand what's happening around me at that age..

I was too young to understand the scenarios then..

Exam pressure, tiffs at home, everything ate my mind..

So yeah, third day, I went to the cafe opposite to the school with Nisha as Pavi was on leave..

Must be my fortune..

I knew she would have stopped me if I had told her that I wanted to meet Rajesh..

We ordered our tea and Nisha ran back near the school as her cousin came..

I knew him through her..

I hadn't interacted..

She had told that they both were in a relationship..

The families had decided once they were born..

I wished..

I badly wished I had one cousin like that..

What made me to fall for Rajesh is the mystery I couldn't understand till date..

Yet, fate is so powerful..

It will show the wrong persons at the right time and right persons at the wrong time..

I can hear what you are saying..

16 is not a perfect age to fall in love and Iam talking here philosophy..

That's what you must be telling..

But, not only 16..

I made the same mistake again after few years..

Okay, while I was in my dream, Rajesh entered the cafe with a football spinning in his hands..

I was shocked initially..

And he got some cookies and turned towards me and smiled..

Even if I didn't want to smile back, it was so contagious that I smiled back..

He came and stood next to me..

Enna inga ukkandhuruka, adhuvum thaniya? He asked as his eyes roamed around to check if there is someone actually..

Nisha vandhuruka..Anga poirukka, I said blatantly..

I could sense the glimpses of excitement in his eyes..

My heart started bleeding..

Yet, I managed to smile..

Neenga avala love panreengala, I didn't know how the words came out of my mouth..

Haan? He behaved as if he was amused..

Illa, ava sonna, adhan ketten..The hidden courage had came out finally..

Adhu apdi illa..He was stumbling to get a perfect answer..

Enna yen party ku invite panneenga..Enna yen paathu siricheenga? I asked out of curiosity or whatever..