how it all went down

DAYS HAD GONE BY FOR EVERYONE

Several things happened over the course of the days, and now the two officers were nearing the house of Stu Macher for a party. Stu was running a party, and Aurora and Dewey were called to watch for anything suspicious as it was bound to happen that night. Her leg was bouncing, Dewey taking note that she was very nervous about the party--highly unusual for the civilian officer. his hand rested on her other leg, only slowing down her other leg a little bit. The biggest thing that happened was that Woodsboro High School was shut down due to the killings of several students and the Principal himself. She met Gale Weathers, threatening her with a restraining order if she came close to her or Dewey. Her leg stopped bouncing, gently massaging the kneecap. It had been bothering her for the last few days, much to an annoyance for the beauty.

"This is boring"

Dewey nodded slightly, gently playing with her pant leg. Her cheeks blushed a bit, looking at the hand of dewey.

"care for a walk?"

Dewey asked her, Aurora laughed and a nod came from her. They both opened the door, shutting it in unison. Both radios alerted the two adults that a suspicious car was in the forest-just the direction they were heading to.

"Perfect timing."

they both nodded, their arms linking once more for another walk. her head rested on his shoulder- a little cold by the night air. She didn't mind, of course, dewey warmed her during the cold air. soon, they made it to the forest- a soft hum escaped Aurora as she locked eyes with Dewey. he smiled at her, tucking some hair back behind her ear--fully turning to the beauty. His head tilted a little, leaning in to kiss her--her head tilting to kiss him. Bright lights emitted from a car, causing dewey to tumble into aurora-falling down into a ditch. an imminent fuck escaped her lips, and more pain flooded into her bad knee. a sincere look came from dewey, Aurora looking back at him.

"I'm alright, Dew..."

She wasn't, and she knew that he knew that she wasn't but he smiled softly. he leaned down to kiss her, her head raising slightly to kiss him. it was a soft press, a gentle feeling on her lips. She wished she could keep him there forever. It was a simple feeling, but it always made her heart flutter toward him. breaking away, Aurora tilted her head towards a car-gently forcing dewey to look over at the car.

"that's Sid's dad's car, isn't it?"

she asked him, glancing at dewey sincerely--dewey nodding a little. he stood, offering his hands to grab-aurora taking it and leaning on him. her knee was in extreme pain, now discomforting the rest of her leg.

"fuck. let's get out, 'rora."

she was limping now, the leg causing her pure pain but she wouldn't mention it as she ran away with dewey. they made it to the patrol car they arrived in, a huff escaping Aurora as she leaned on the car. Her head shook at Dewey. She couldn't continue walking, it pained her leg.