the months after the massacre.

Aurora's knee never went back to normal after the Woodsboro Massacre. The woman tore her ACL and her Meniscus due to Billy Loomis and Stu Macher, so, for now, she wore a knee brace to help her walk. Dewey was stabbed in the back which struck some vital nerves-causing a small limp in his leg after he was healed to leave. it was months since the attacks, and they both still retained the wounds from the two serial killers.

After the fact, Dewey and Aurora bought a house together outside of Woodsboro, California. Though technically they both still worked for the Woodsboro Police, they live near the city so they could drive if they needed to. It was a simple one-story house, with a one-bedroom and a two-bathroom floor plan. of course, they had a kitchen and a driveway-so they had the bare minimum of a house. Now they relaxed in the house, whisked away in each other's presence and the stay-at-home life.

She rested her head on his shoulder as she read a book, a hum emitting from Dewey, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. he pressed a soft kiss to the side of her head, watching her immersed in the world of the book in hand, her smile appearing at the kiss.

"If you want my attention, just ask Dewey."

He laughed, kissing the side of her head again. Dewey shifted to stand, Aurora shutting the book. She smiled, getting helped up by dewey. His hands rested on her waist, and she hummed softly–wrapping her arms around his neck. He smiled, holding her as tight as possible without hurting the woman more. Aurora softly kissed his cheek, a hum escaping Dewey's lips–leaning her head on his shoulder.
"I love you, 'Rora"
He rested his head on her own, Aurora hummed softly–her smile brightening.
"I love you, Dew"

Her voice whispered so soft, it concerned him a little. Ever since she left the hospital, her voice was raspy since she woke up. Dewey sighed, pressing his lips to the side of her head. It was a nice, relaxing moment for the pair, her eyes closed as she smelled the nice cologne he put on. The phone rang, aurora turned her head—and dewey got it before she did.

"This is for you, Aurora."

Her voice sighed, looking like she was expecting the call from the unknown person– her eyes fluttering close and open. Her face turned into a frown, hearing the news revealed to her. Aurora turned to Dewey, A teary gaze on her eyes–dewey was confused at her eyes. Why was she acting sad all of a sudden.

"I'm leaving in 4 days and I have to go no contact with everyone."

She paused, a tear wiped away from her eyes. the harder part was that she had to go no contact with no choice. Aurora had no damn choice, but if she did-she would have stayed with him forevermore.

"Including you, Dewey."