chapter 1 after school.

Whaaaaa ~

. . .    . . .    . . .    . . .    . . .    . . .     . . .

Wilbur was in his office in his new house. His daughter, Tallulah was at school as he was decorticating his office, waiting for her to come back from school for he and her to decorate her new room.

For the whole day, Wilbur was looking into his job. Holding papers and sitting in his desk, he heard his alarm, it was time to get Tallulah from school. He sighed, throwing the papers onto the desk and getting his keys.

..

When he got to the school, he parked his car. He wasn't feeling so well without his daughter, he really did miss her today. But it was her first day to a new school, and that was what scared him the most. He felt as if she'd get made fun of but he tried to have a positive mindset and think happy thoughts. He knew his daughter was loveable and worth every penny and so much more then he could ever imagine.

When he got out of the car, he went looking for his daughter and he saw Tallulah standing by the front with her teacher. She looked really young, younger then Wilbur.

He greeted her and picked up his daughter, holding her and smiling.

"Hey darling! How was your first day of school!" He said kissing her forehead. She giggled.

"Hey daddy, I met a boy. He was named Dapper-! Very nice- very nice indeed. He did eat his crayons though. He dressed funny! He wore this hat and wore those things you wear to weddings." Tallulah said, sitting at the backseat.

"A suit?"

"Yeah! He was very cool." Tallulah nodded her head.

Wilbur smiled, "who else did you meet?" He asked simply.

Her legs dangling on the seat barely, her seat belt on. She went quiet for only a moment, that moment felt longer when Wilbur closed the door and got into the the drivers seat.

"Uh- I met this girl! She had black hair, she dressed really like a boy. Her name was Tilin! She had to go home early, she felt sick. She wasn't really nice but she was a bit nice to me." Tallulah said, her head bopping to the music that played in the car.

"Really? What did she say to you?"

"Oh-! Well she kept making me almost trip but I just laugh." She replied calmly.

Wilbur thought for a second, maybe it was fun and games but if it happens again he would do something.

He sucked up a breath and smiled at her, "well maybe she's a really nice person. Was chayane there?" Wilbur asked.

Chayane is older friends child, Phill. They are really good friends because they were roomates in the pass and that's how they met. They've been friends since, so was Tommy and Technoblade. They were very close friends to him too, they all loved together at some points, they really felt like family. Techno was a an orchestra conductor, always busy rehearsing. Tommy was a journalist, he always had free time though. Phill, that was Married with his wife, who was an opera singer and worked with Technoblade often. And as for Wilbur, he was an astrologist, he worked amongst the stars in the planetarium.

It wasn't his favorite job but he wasn't complaining. He was just scared if he had to leave Tallulah with a babysitter and he doesn't have any contacts like that, so he would normally take her with to the museum and let her sleep there when on late nights. He could tell she liked it but he didn't want her to sit there for to long and it was really cold there. He truly hated it for her.

"Yes!! He and I talked most of the time. There was another boy I met his name was Liam. He wore a those thing-ies!"

"What thing-ies?" Wilbur asked chuckling.

"Those thing-ies!!" She giggled, "that red and white things!"

"Mushrooms?"

"Is that what their called??"

"Yes, baby." Wilbur smiled, they got to their house. He unlocked the car and went outside, opening the door for Tallulah as she unlocked her seat belt. That was the only thing was mildly good at. She couldn't locked the seat belt but she could unlock it.

"I see you didn't struggle like you did yesterday." Wilbur noticed.

Tallulah's face lit up. "Yes, I am practicing!!"

"Proud of you baby." He patted her head, she smiled, getting out of the car and them getting to the house.

"Now, what else did you say about this boy?" Wilbur reminded her.

"Oh yes! He- he had the mosh- roo on his head."

"Mushroom! Ma-sh-a-ro-om!"

Wilbur spelled out the word for her, he took her bag to her room as she followed him walking everywhere with him, he didn't mind. She's such a duckling.

"Well- he had that on his head as a hat! I thought it was pretty cool. He had black hair too! I think he's very nice!! He's a bit shy but he and I got well along!!!" She smiled brightly.

Wilbur patted her head again, giving her a popsicle. "That's lovely, I'm glad you enjoyed your first day of school sweetheart." He grinned.

Wilbur was very tall, 6'6 and Tallulah was basically a pebble to him.

"Ahh, so tinny. Pebble brain." He chuckled, she pouted at him, crossing her arms, playfully.

He only laughed. "Let's go decorate your room!"

. . .

I WANT WISHES TO!!!
*Listening to I love you Verne Troyer from Jack STAURBER*

Anywhooooo