chapter 2 book store.

Whaaaaaa

...

It had been a full 2 weeks, Tallulah would be coming home with knew stories for her father. She would get little activities that her and Wilbur would do together. They painted the walls and everything was getting into place with their new home. Wilbur was learning to cook a bit more, he didn't want Tallulah to starve but he wasn't the best cook but he wasn't the worse.

He just needed a pick- me- up, he needed a new cooking book, but he was a bit scared to try some new recipes. So as he woke up to take his daughter to school, he had an off day, after he dropped his daughter he went to coffee shop to have something to eat.

As he drank some coffee, he looked across from the windows and saw a book store across the Cafe. He shrugged, paid for his coffee and left to the Book store.

When he went inside he was met with the smell of newly placed books and stunning covers of them. He loved it. He went looking for the  aisle of books of cooking. He went looking around in them, he didn't know which one to pick at all. He was very confused and he didn't know what was a good start.

"Trouble aye?" A male voice asks.

Wilbur turns up, he sees a handsome man, who look just the same age as he does. He was on a ladder trying to get a book that was right on top of the highest shelve. Wilbur didn't know how he didn't notice him but he just started, looking at the man. With neck length black hair, with grey gay eyes. He had a sweet looking smile and a award winning shaped eyes. Wilbur had never had seen a boy in this type of way. He shaked them off. He nodded smiling softly, feeling a queering feeling towards this man.

"Are you learning to cook?" He asked.

"Ye- we-well- sort of? I need new recipes and learn better- can't rely on Google." Wilbur chuckled nervously.

The man gave a generous smile, he suddenly started to wobble on the ladder, it looked really unstable. He pointed to a book that was right on top of where he was trying go.

"I saw you earlier looking around- and - I thought this might work- for you- woah!" The man grabbed the book but fell off the ladder and into Wilbur.

Wilbur and him both fell onto the ground together. Making a big thud. The Man fell onto Wilbur, laying with his back into his chest, still holding the cook book in his hand, grunting and groaning.

"Sorry about that one-." The guy said.

"No worries, just a little expected, the ladder did break." Wilbur said sitting up, the man still in his close range, they sat on the floor together.

The man took the book and offered the book to him, "take this one- I use it. it's my favorites." He said smiling.

Wilbur took the book hesitantly, he held it and looked up to the man. They smiled.

"Yeah I'll buy it, Thanks uh. . . -" Wilbur didn't know who this guy was.

They stood up, the guy was very short to compared to Wilbur. He was like a little large stem with a leaf in it and this man was like a mushroom growing under it. The guy was in awe with how tall he was, they stared in each other's eyes, Wilbur's thoughts went blank and his heart started to beat fast with staring.

They stared into each other eyes for about 5 minutes, they seemed to be absolutely lost and in depth. They felt like they could stare at each other for hours on end but the guy broke the gaze and took a deep breath, he was breathless.

Wilbur felt that shortage aswell, he didn't know why at all but he knew it was a strange feeling that he's never felt by looking at a man before.

He shrugged it off quickly, "golly is that time?" Wilbur looked at the clock.

"What time is it?" The guy asked.

"1:45." "Oh shit- I have to go- good bye! Thanks for shopping!" The guy left quickly, he ran out the door in a rush.

Wilbur felt a sharp pain when he left, he didn't know why and he certainly didn't. Why was he feeling so lost without that guy? He didn't even know the name of. He decided to ignore it for now and buy the book, he really needed to get to his daughter, school was about to come out for her.

...

Hellooooo wahhhhhhhhahaaha