Chapter 1 - Arrival

This part will probably be short because it's the beginning.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

7:30 AM
(Y/N POV)
I woke up at 7:30 to "see" my dad before he left for work, it felt like a normal day for me until I heard dad calling for me.

"Y/N are you up! We have to go." I heard dad say. I got really confused about where we'll be going until I remembered that we were going to Freddy Fazbears Pizzaplex. Once I realized that I got up really quickly rubbing the sleep from my eye at the same time. I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face, combed my H/L H/C hair, and picked my F/C shirt and sweatpants I also grabbed a S/F/C jacket because it was November. I rushed down the stairs 2 at a time and turned the corner to the kitchen to "see" dad cooking eggs and bacon on the stove. "Morning sweetie." he said with a smile.

"Morning dad!" I answered. "I packed your bag for Fazbears."  "Thanks dad," I said "I'm going to check that everything's there." I ran over to my bag that was propped up on the chair, it was a F/C bag with F/S written on the front and many pockets inside. I open the bag to "see" my flashlight, backup and backup backup phones, lunchbox, and F/B also inside.

Everything was there except... "hey dad," I ask as he came over to the table with 2 plates of eggs and bacon, one for me, one for him. "Yes honey?" He asked "Where are my F/C earmuffs?" I asked as I start to eat my breakfast.

"I don't know maybe it's in your room" he answered. "I'll go check!" I said as i scarfed down the remains of my breakfast. "Slow down," he said chuckling. "You'll get a stomach ache." I giggled, slowing down. I finished my breakfast, placed my plate in the sink then ran upstairs. "Come down soon we need to leave in 5 minutes!" dad yelled. "Ok" i yelled back as I ran into my room "looking" for my earmuffs. I eventually found them on the table drawer next to my bed, I also grabbed my S/F/C blindfold so that the other kinds don't see my eyes. I ran back down stairs with both things in hand and saw my dad putting his shoes on with my bag next to him.

"I found them!" I said as i ran-jumped down the stairs. He smiled and told me to put my snickers on, I nodded and slipped my shoes on. He opened the door and I raced out the door with him close behind. I hope in and buckle my seatbelt on. As dad started the car he put my F/S on as he drove out the driveway as I started jumping in my seat

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

7:55 AM
We pull up to the Fazbears parking lot and I ripped my seatbelt off. But before I could get out the car dad stopped me. "I think you're forgetting something." he said raising an eyebrow. I thought for a moment before realizing I forgot to put on my earmuffs and blindfold. I quickly do that, put my bag on and jumped out. Dad held my hand as we walked inside the Pizzaplex. The smell of pizza was everywhere , it was overwhelming, and I loved it. Dad got the guest passes and the daycare pass for me. He led me to the slide to the daycare. He checked in with the desk lady and said something to her that I didn't hear.

"You can take the blindfold off once your down the slide ok?" He said. "Ok." I said nodding. "Now I need to go now ok?" he asked "OK." I answered, eager to enter the daycare.

"Now I'll see you later on tonight to pick you up!" he said. We said our goodbyes before I turn to where I think the slide is and went down the slide that was in fact there.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
757 word
This was the first part I might have another part tomorrow and I know this was short. 😭
This was the first book ever and I hope you enjoy reading this. PLEASE tell me if anything seems off like the wording or the spelling. Thought this would have more words. This was inspired by the author of Security Breach x half blind child! Reader (I don't remember their username sorry😭)