Chapter 10 - Michael

5:27AM

(Michael POV)
I continued to guide the child named Gregory on fixing Freddy.I keep looking over my shoulder at the child who keeps staring at me.

I know that they know that I'm here. But they haven't done anything except stare at me. They don't seem that old, 8 or 9 at best.

I look back at Gregory to see him struggling with how to connect the wires correctly with the buttons. I point to the blue then red and yellow as he follows in that order. He smiles and continues with Freddy's upgrade.

I turn around and look back at the child, they were helping Moon with his project. It was starting to look like an endoskeleton before their animatronic body. It looked a lot like Moon. He might be building he's own body because it looks almost complete.

"Y/N can you get the big arm pieces over there, the dark blue one with the night cap next to it?" They said looking proud at what he made. The pieces was over where I was and the child, Y/N knew that. They walked over as I looked at them. They don't seem afraid, more like wondering what to say. They quickly grab the arms and ran back to Moon giving it to him.

They then went back to staring at me for a few moments before turning to look at what Moon's making. I turn back to Freddy and Gregory to help him if needed.

(Y/N POV)
Michael was helping Gregory now. I stood there "looking" around for anything I could do. I dropped my bag on the floor then opened it and grabbed my F/B and started reading. It was the only thing I had that wasn't my phone and I didn't want to waist the batteries in case of emergencies.

After a few minutes I placed my F/B back in the bag and "looked" at Moon. He looked at almost be done with the think he was doing. "Y/N could you grab the other parts next to where that arms were?" Moon suddenly said. I got up and walked over to where the arms was. I grabbed the top torso before grabbing the bottom one, stacking them on top of each other.

I placed them next to Moon before going back for the others. The last thing I grabbed was the night cap. It looked a lot like Moons and it even had the same bell on top.

I placed this next to Moon before stepping back to look at the animatronic. It looked exactly like Moon, the only thing missing was the soft blue eyes and night cap. "Starlight, could you turn the lights on while I hook this up to the computer?" He said now carefully lifting the animatronic up and off the table.

I "looked" at him a bit confused as to why but did it anyways. He got the animatronic hooked to the computer before turning into Sun. Sun looked around confused before realizing what was happening.

'Moon probably had a note I didn't "see".' I thought logically. He undid a wire from the back of his head then plugged it into the computer and the finished animatronic's wires also to the computer. He then sat down and powered off. I started to feel confused before realizing. 'Moon's making his own bony so that he and Sun can stop switching when the lights go off or on.' I thought. Everything started to make sense on why he started the project.

I "look" back at the computer it had a bar on it that said 20% transfer complete. I "look" back at Gregory to see him finishing up on Freddy and his upgrade. He had sharp nails on his hands now. Freddy's hands looked a bit green in places but brushed it off as nothing.

"What's Sun and Moon doing?" Gregory asked looking a bit confused. I explained to Gregory and Freddy what their doing. They seemed surprised that Sun and Moon could do this. "Wow, so their separating into different bodies right now." Gregory said brushing a hand through his messy brown hair.

I nodded in agreement. It was pretty cool that they could separate like this.

(Micheal POV)
I didn't know that the Sun and Moon animatronic could separate or that Moon could build himself a body so quickly too. Even I couldn't do that.