Chapter 6 - The Generators

2:37 AM

(Gregory POV)
"Gregory I don't know what you did, but the light are off inside the daycare, find a way to turn the light back on." Freddy said, I was still shocked about what happened. That Sun guy just disappeared and then the Moon man was in his place. The Moon man has left by jumping in the air and disappearing into the darkness. I look down to where Sun was and saw the kid that tried to calm Sun "looking" at me. They had H/L H/C hair and F/C shirt with sweatpants. I looked at them and saw that they don't have pupils or irises.

"Hello?" They said coming over to where I was, "Who are you?" They asked. "Im Gregory, and you are?" I asked "I'm Y/N nice to meet i you." They said a smile on their face. I had something I wanted to ask but didn't want to sound rude. Tihey seem to know I wanted to ask something because they then said. "You seem like you want to ask me something?"

I don't know if I should ask, but I did because they said I could. "You won't get offended?" "No?" They answered. "I wanted to know if your blind?" I said mumbling the last word a bit. They thought for a moment before looking back at me. "I guess you can say that, but I can "see" in a way." They replied. I was going to ask them to explain but after hearing something that sounded like a really creepy laugh decided otherwise.

"Do you know how we can get the lights back on?" They thought for a moment before nodding. "There are generators in the play places, I think there are 5 of them." They said before thinking then nodding. "Yup 5." Great 5 generator to turn on before the Moon man finds us. "We should go find them fast" I said I looked at the wall and saw a Freddy head with a flashlight inside. I grabbed the flashlight and starting to walk out the security desk area.

"Hold on." They said running to the computers, they bent down to the floor under the desk before getting back up with a backpack in hand. They then pulled out a flashlight, it was a nice F/C one. "Ok, now we can go." They said looking at me and swinging their bag over their shoulder. "Let's go" I said "I'll go left you go right will meet at the ball pit scream if you or I've been caught." They nodded and we went our separate ways.

2:40 AM
(Y/N POV)
I was crawling through the play place, flashlight in hand when I heard it, Moon's creepy laughter. I quickly clicked the flashlight off and hid in a corner. 'I just got inside the play place, there's no way that he's here.' I "looked" around a bit before continuing on flashlight on.

I found one generator after almost being caught. I've just turned the second one on when a hand caught my shoulder. I froze. 'There's no way, he's quieter than me.' I thought, I was about to scream when he shoved something into my mouth and pulled me back towards him. I tried to spit it out but he held his hand over my mouth, preventing me from doing so.

The thing in my mouth was sweet, like candy, I started to get tired as I stopped fighting it. I passed out sinking into a dreamless sleep.

(Moon POV)
Y/N started to fall back after i shoved a moondrop candy in they're mouth. As they fell I picked them up and crawled out of the play place. 'They need the sleep.' I thought they need to stay safe for when they're parent/guardian gets back. They can't stay out here, it's not safe.

I look over at the other play place to find the boy staring back at be, his face a mixture of horror and worry. I smile at him and waved before the wire came down and I flew away.

(Gregory POV)
I watched as the Moon man carried Y/N out the play place and up to the balcony. Y/N looked like they're napping but they couldn't be, there's no way they can fall asleep that fast with out drugs.

I sat there and watched at they flew up to the balcony. The Moon man turned again seemingly aware that I'm still staring, pressed a finger to his smile and walked inside. I looked away terrified. The Moon man has Y/N hostage, how can I save them. I looked around my area, I've turned on 2 of the generators. I ran around to see if there was any more in my area. None, I've got them all. I need to check Y/N's side, they might have 1 or 2 turned on. I looked around, they managed to get 2 now we only need 1 more. I look around a bit more before I saw it. The Moon man staring at me through the play place bars.