Chapter 7 - Freddy

3:33 AM

(Y/N POV)
I wake up in the same room as last time, Moon doesn't seem hostile towards me even when glitched. I "looked" around the room closely and "saw" Sunny in a charging station. I "looked" around for my bag and "saw" that it was next to the bed. I grabbed it and "looked" around for my flashlight since it wasn't in my hand. I found it not in the bag but next to me on the floor.

I went to the balcony to find out if Gregory was still here but found out that he wasn't. 'He probably left with Freddy.' I thought "looking" around the daycare more clearly. There was a theater nearby and I could see the top of the slide where the drop off area was. I looked around some more, unaware that Sunny was sneaking up on me. "Boo!" I jumped a bit turing around before settling down. "Sunny!" I said laughing. "You scared me!" He giggled and we both laughed at the jump scare.

After we calmed down I asked where Gregory is and he said that he left but will come back later to get me. They said it was so that we'll leave at 6 AM when the Pizzaplex opens again. I nodded a bit, sad, I wanted to to stay with Sunny and Moony. Sun seemed to seen the sad look on my face because he asked what's wrong. "I don't want to leave you and Moony." I said looking at the play place. This place was like a second home for me, I didn't want to leave it behind.

Sun seemed to understand this and said why not we spend the time playing together. I nodded happily as he picked me up and flew down with the wire attached.

Time skip
*•*•*•*•*•*•*

4:48 AM
(Y/N POV)
Me and Sunny were coloring when the we heard knocking on the door, then voices.

"Gregory are you sure about this," it said "it might be a bit dangerous?"

"Yes I'm sure Freddy," the second voice said "I told Sun that I would."

Sun got up and opened the door. I stood beside him as he opened the door. Outside Gregory was standing with a bear animatronic that I assume is Freddy. I "looked" at them as Sunny started to introduce me to Freddy. I waved at them as Freddy seemed shocked to see me. 'Probably because of my eyes.' I thought. Gregory came over and started to say that the original plan was to leave as 6 AM but they found something sinister so they'll be taking a detour. Sun seemed shocked and worried about the detour.

I thought for a moment. I wanted to stay with Sunny and this sounds like an adventure, dangerous but an adventure, but I want to "see" my dad although he hasn't called the entire time here. I decided on the former option to go with Freddy. I told them that I'll go with Freddy when Sun suddenly said that he'll go too. He said that it might be dangerous for us so he and Moon wants to look out for me and Gregory. They agreed. Sun picked me up as we left the daycare, changing into Moon in the process.

(Freddy POV)
We walk out the daycare with Sun, Moon and a child called Y/N. Gregory was in my chest cavity and Y/N was with Moon. Although Y/N look's blind I can feel their eyes staring into my right side where they were. We walked towards rockstar way and Gregory exited my chest cavity, as he did I looked over at Y/N and Moon they seemed to be talking about something, something I couldn't quite catch.

I was about to ask then thought better of it, what they might be talking about might be private or sensitive. I need to recharge I'm low on batteries.(classic Freddy)

Time skip
*•*•*•*•*•*•*

4:56 AM
(Freddy POV)
It's been a few minutes now after I exited the recharge station. Y/N is staring at me or more like behind me, something's up with the way their staring, not at me but someone behind me. But that impossible they can't see "him" not normally anyway.

I want to ask what their look at but that might come out as rude so I— "Freddy they've found me!" That was Gregory. I turn to the direction of the sound and see Gregory running towards me, Monty and a broken Chica chasing after him, he has something in his hand. I'll ask later for now we need to get out of here. I open my chest cavity as he jumped in. I look over to see Moon and Y/N flying towards the ceiling connected to the wire.

I look over at Chica and Monty to find them wandering away aimlessly. "Freddy I have another upgrade." I heard Gregory say, "That is good news I'll head to the nearest Parts and Services." I said after hearing him. "Moon, if you can hear me, meet me at the nearest Parts and Services." I whispered yelled. The sound of a wire swinging above told me they heard. I start heading over to Parts and Services, "he" still following behind.

(Y/N POV)
I "watch" as the strange man follow Freddy to Parts and Services, it seems that I'm the only one who can "see" him. As moon moves towards Parts and Service I keep a close eye on the man. He has short brown hair, a white bear mask, blue shirt, yellow vest with matching pants,and a dark blue tie. He looked like an old security guard that I've read about when Fazbears was first built a while ago.(you ever just stay home and see/know random stuff🙃)

I could tell that he knows someone is looking at him because he's turning around every other direction. There's a name tag on the left side of the vest. I couldn't read the name but I could tell it starts with M.

We arrive at Parts and Services a minute before Freddy and Gregory. Once they both get here we enter Parts and Services. Freddy got on the bed and powered off. Gregory started on the upgrade, and I "looked" around the room.

There were tools everywhere, blueprints, and spare parts littered on the floor and tables nearby. Moon started to grab a few parts and tools, he said that he's going to try and make something from the knowledge that he has on electronics and animatronics in general. I looked around and mapped in my head a few things here and there. At Times Moon would ask if I could get one of the tools before going back to work, what ever he was making, it was confusing.

                                        A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1267 words
Shorter than expected but not bad. Moon has a bit of knowledge on how to build things, like how he fixed the light switch in the daycare. Of course he doesn't do this often only if the lights switch breaks or when he watches from the shadows what the mechanics do when they come to fix an animatronic, mostly Monty needs fixing because of his anger issues.

Sun and moon know about the Glamrocks. The Glamrocks only have met sun, a only 2have seen moon before and that was Freddy and Monty as Freddy visits the daycare and Monty tags along sometimes.

Photo of the chapter/days issss 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Moon as a barista :D

Ok have a good day/afternoon/night 👋🙂