𝐈𝐈. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

Chapter Two; 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

+ + +

Morana had stepped a singular foot into the dorm and she gagged audibly. She didn't mind the odd bit of colour, but what she saw did not bode well with her stomach. There were multi-coloured panels of some sort on the large spider-web window that casted different arrays of colour into the room as the sun's light hit it.

The left side of the room was colourful, bouncing with life whilst a single bed was either surrounded by plush toys or things that weren't really relevent in Morana's eyes.

On the right side of the room sat a bed. It was in an empty space of the room with only a desk and drawers being its company. There was a wardrobe, but it was basically a small walk-in one.

However, there was a deeper part to the room, almost secluded from the other beds, that had a slightly bigger bed and was a bit more bare than the other parts. But Morana like that one, so she immediately walked over to it and settled her two bags onto the bed. She looked at the drawers that were near her and cracked a smirk, loving the idea of finally being out of her brother's way.

Her temper often got the best of her, like the old ladies for example, but here in this part of the room, Morana felt like there was a chance for her to get better. She felt a new start approaching and whilst it terrified the girl, she was ready.

"It's so...vivid." Morana heard Gomez Addams say as he and Morticia Addams laid their dark eyes onto the colourful room. This pulled the Devoe girl out from her chosen part of the room and glance around more, eyes finally settling on the pale faced, platinum blonde with pastel pink and blue hightlighted girl that sat at her desk.

"Howdy, roomies!" She said excitedly after doing a small run to approach both Wednesday and Morana - the latter had walked back to the gothic family - and smiled widely. Morana, however, struggled to give a polite smile.

"Wednesday, Morana, this is Enid Sinclair." Principle Weems introduced the girls to each other, her bright red lips tugged into a grin whilst she silently begged for it to be over so that she could leave.

"Are you feeling okay?" Enid questioned Wednesday, not properly looking towards Morana just yet. "You look a little pale."

"Wednesday always looks half-dead." Gomez answered for his daughter, sending a small yet polite smile to the bubbly girl.

"Oh." Enid gasped out before she burst out with a smile again, looking at Morana and Wednesday. "Welcome to Ophelia Hall!" Enid went to wrap Wednesday into a hug, but said girl took a step back and that led Enid to wincing. "Not a hugger, got it."

"Please excuse Wednesday." Morticia asked Enid, "She's allergic to colour."

"Oh, wow." Enid gasped, impressed but also slightly concerned for the gothic girl. "What happens to you?"