𝐕. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

Chapter Five; 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

+ + +

"Come on, Xavier." Morana snapped, having been fed up of the artistic boy failing to give her any form of challenge. She glowered at her opponent in disappointment and slight rage.

"I'm trying!" Xavier called back, dropping his foil to his side whilst he took his helmet off. With a huff, he shook his hair, allowing parts of his hair to fall in front of his face.

"Whatever." Morana mumbled mainly to herself, taking her own white helmet off. She placed it on her hip, being held up by her arm that was draped over it. "Where the hell is Wednesday? I'm sure she'd be a great partner."

"Why? 'Cause she's all...gothic?"

"That's exactly why." Morana countered before the sounds of the main doors opening and the foils clattering ceased. Everyone in the room glanced towards the two newcomers that were clad in black fencing suits. There, with equally dark helmets in their hands, were Wednesday and Khaos.

Khaos had his usual death glare on his face as he looked to each and every single person in front of him before a very small grin replaced it as he looked upon Morana, her curly hair slightly poking out from the restraint of the hair band. Her face was slightly flushed whilst she had a scowl on her face that eased when she looked at him.

Whilst the fencers continued to clash foils, Wednesday and Khaos began to walk towards the coach, not far off from where Morana and Xavier were.

"Hello, chérie."

"Hello, mio caro." The two chuckled a little, shaking their heads at how unbelievable they were being. "What brings you both here?"

"We were forced to attend this fencing club by principle Weems." Wednesday retorted in a dealthly dull tone that was of the norm. Khaos rolled his eyes, however, and shook his head.

"Speak for yourself. I was hoping to injure someone."

"Well, don't let me stop you." Morana gestured to a boy that had just landed to the ground, panting as he took the helmet off.

"Coach, coach, she tripped me!" The boy said pathetically, making Morana look at him with an almost feigned sympathy. She wondered how people could be so...well, whatever word described the pleading boy.

"It was a clean strike, Rowan." The coach replied, his accent thick as he stood like he was above all personel in the room. The girl that was sparring against Rowan revealed herself to be Bianca, something Morana was thoroughly surprised at. She hadn't fully expected the girl to be that good at fencing.

"Maybe if you whined less and practiced more," Bianca said with a sneer to her tone, "you wouldn't suck." Morana was impressed, to say the least. The girl knew where to stand and how to act in a school where she was declared as Queen Bee.