WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER 💔 EP-9

EPISODE 9
Yn's dad POV
I was totally shocked listening her.. why is she calling him baby… what relationship do they share?? Do they know each other before… i had to find it out? but then we noticed some movements in taehyung as soon as yn noticed it she started shouting
Yn: DOCTORR… PLSS COME HERE….THERE ARE SOME MOVEMENTS IN HIMM…

As soon as she called the doctor, the doctor came rushing into the cabin with some nurse following. The doctor started checking him out…
Doc: He is trying hard not to die, someone's presence or should I say someone's words made him to try hard to live…. He will be fine, i think he will get his consciousness in 2-3 hours.. I'll take my leave now….

The doctor left and I saw yn signing in relief the way she cried made me suspicious about them…. Everyone are in the cabin then i saw sonu near me so i dragged him out of the cabin….

Sonu POV
I was there watching yn as she got little relieved after what doctor said but then i felt someone dragging me out of the cabin and it's none other that my uncle(yn's dad) then i asked…
Sonu: what happened uncle? Why you dragged me here??
Yn's dad: i should ask you that what happened???
Sonu: ayyooo uncle you don't know thiss.. someone stabbed tae he got the stab in his rib but now doc said he'll be fine… i should have asked me at the starting… you are soo innocent 🤣
Yn's dad: sonu stop joking I'm not at all in a mood to listen your silly jokes…now tell me why was yn calling taehyung baby and why was she fucking crying for him…do the know each other? What relationship they share??
Sonu: h-ho-w wou-ld i k-no-w u-unc-le…i do-n-t k-no-w u-unc-le….
Yn's dad: why are you stuttering then u could have also taken straight… TELL ME SONU I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANY NONSENSE…

Uncle shouted at me i know how angry he'll get if someone like now i don't want to hide it anymore from him let's just tell him everything and i started telling him about their past relationship back then in Korea and about he wanted break up as he loved Karthii….
All members have already came out from the cabin but no body knows that i told him everything now uncle was just sitting on the chair which was near the cabin and i saw yn went near him and sat beside him resting her head on his shoulder but he stood up suddenly and went out of the hospital we all were looking at his direction….

Yn POV
Me and karthii are now in hospital others have already went to the hotel… i was surprised when dad went out of the hospital… i thought he must be tired but i called him he is not answering my calls i grew curious now it's already night then i saw nurse came out and told us that he gain his consciousness me and karthii stood up karthii ran into the room i went behind her… i was about to go in but i saw them hugging eachother…. Tears started to build in my eyes and i ran out of the hospital i took the cab and went to the hotel….

2 DAYS LATER
Tae POV
We are now in vizag yesterday night we reached here when i gain consciousness in hospital i wanted to see yn but karthii said she was okk… I'm now fine and okay in all ways im in meditation… i came into the living room and saw yn sitting on the sofa with her dad seems like she was requesting something… i went to them
Tae: good morning uncle…

He didn't responded he just glared at me he stood up and was about to go but yn said…
Yn: dad what happened to you why are you not talking with me dad… did i do something wrong plss dad talk with me….
Yn's dad: why yn?? When you have a right to hide the reason behind ur 4yrs of depression… don't you think i also have a right to not to talk with you…
Yn: dad.. what are you talking about…
Yn's dad: I'm talking about ur past relationship… don't you think that i have a right to know about ur past as a father… you didn't even told me that you had a boyfriend back then…do you even how it hurts yn…

I was shocked to listen him how he got to know about our past relationship what if this creates a big mess between families??
Yn's dad: what about you taehyung i thought u were a gentleman but i never knew that u can use someone for something you need.. I'm very disappointed in you taehyung…. If I'd knew this before i would have never ever let you enter into my house…
Tae: uncle it's…
Yn's dad: STOP IT… AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU DID…
Yn: dadd plss stop don't shout on him..
Yn's dad: are you still supportive him after all what happened???