WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER 💔 EP-12

EPISODE 12

Mrs VolisettyPOV
I couldn't believe it… i never knew she could do something this cheap…
Mrs Volisetty: you totally messed up karthii…our family pride, prestige you totally ruined it..
Karthii: I'm really sorry maa…
Mrs Volisetty: will your one sorry fix everything??
Mr Volisetty: i thought you are different from others karthii.. you disappointed me..
Karthii: dad…
Mrs Volisetty: shut up you shameless girl…
Yn: pinni stopp… we should do something Everyone is waiting outside…
Yn's mom: what should we do now?? There is no other option that cancelling this engagement…Mr and Mrs Kim we are really sorry for what happened…

Karthii: I'll abort this child… tae believe me it was just an accident…
Tae: are you even my karthii?? You totally disappointed me…
Yn: are you out of your mind karthii?? How can you think of killing an innocent soul…it's your mistake not the baby's then why should the baby get punishment of what you guys did…
Karthii: noo yn i can't keep this child…

Yn POV
A sound echoed in the room… Karthik slapped karthii….
Karthik: how shameless you are karthii… how can you abort your own baby… even if you want i won't let that happen…it's my baby…

Now everyone were thinking what to do… the priest has calling us since minutes but don't know what to do…then i thought something which i should do now and it's the only thing which saves our family…i went to karthik…

Yn: Karthik let's break this engagement…keep this ring with you..now it's your time to marry karthii as soon as possible…
Karthik: yn are you sure?? We got engaged…
Yn: the engagement is not more important than the baby's future…

I went to tae's mom and dad and said while holding their hands
Yn: I'm really sorry for what happened aunty…since Karthii got pregnant… it will be correct of they get married…
Mrs Kim: no need to be sorry dear.. even though you are young you took the right decision…
Yn: thanks aunty….and tae…you should move on…

Yn's mom: ohkk let's just go into the hall they will come…
Yn: yeahh mom…

Karthik got ready and came into the hall to participate in the ritual… everyone who came for the engagement were shocked but we can't do anything…

I saw tae he was dull and j can notice tears in his eyes…namjoon Suga and others are with him consoling… but he was just staring at karthii with those teary eyes…

The bride and groom has exchanged their rings…the engagement has finally came to an end…now it's time for us to go home

TIME SKIP
Jin POV
Im now with tae we have already reached home… we went to his room he started crying now he burt out he let out his all pain…

Jimin: calm down tae.. it's okay… we can't do anything, she got pregnant accidentally…
Jin: to be Frank tae, what are now facing is because you hurted an innocent soul like yn.. it's just like tit for tat…
Jk: yaahh hyung he is already in sorrow and now you are making him cry more…

Jin: yahhh I'm just stating facts ohkayy..
Rm: let's just not talk about it I'm gonna book tickets for us for tomorrow's flight.. we are going back to Korea…

Tae: no hyung i want to see karthii's marriage
Suga: yahh are you trying to act tough…just shut your mouth and come with us…
Mrs Kim: no we are not going anywhere..there is something i have to do…
Jhope: but aunty…
Mrs Kim: no buts just sleep it's already late night…

NEXT DAY MRNG
Mrs Kim POV
I came down to see everyone was their and a priest to…
Mrs Kim: good morning everyone…what's going on…
Sindhu: we are fixing dates for karthii's and Karthik marriage….day after tomorrow is good so the marriage will be day after tomorrow…
Yn: and the haldi will be tomorrow
Mrs Kim: that's great then we should go for shopping…
Yn: yeahh aunty we have lots of work to do mainly for me and chukkulu 😁..