WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER 💔 EP-18

EPISODE 18
Yn POV
Mr Surupa: yn are you sure…think once no one is forcing you here…
Yn: Actually, I came here only to discuss this matter with you guys soo…

Yn mom: if it is the thing then it's ohk for us and what about taehyung??
Tae: iam totally ohk with this aunty…i don't have any objection…
Mrs Kim: ohkk then we better fix our dates…

Yn mom: yess…I'll call the priest…
Mrs Kim: suree…

I went back to my room then called someone
Yn: hello Sindhu….how are you and how is jashu….
Sindhu: so just now you remember me…
Yn: yeahhh then what about you…you could have called me then…

Sindhu: why should I when you forgot mee…
Yn: don't cover yourself up ohkk…btw when are you coming I'm in india…
Sindhu: what the—-...when did you came you didn't even informed me…

Yn: now i did na..when are you coming…
Sindhu: I'll be there by evening just wait for me…
Yn: yayyy come fast I'll be waiting…😁
Sindhu: yupp my gurlll..

TIME SKIP TO EVENING
(SORRY THE AUTHOR IS LAZY😅😁)

Sindhu POV

I just now came to yn's house..i asked jashu to come with me but he said he has some work he'll come later…and yes i can be free without any restrictions with my family….i directly went to her without thinking of others who greeted me😁….

Sindhu: yaaahhhh ynnn…how dare you not tell me that you came 2 days back…I'm disappointed in you🙄….
Apsa: you disappointed just bcuz she didn't told you that she came…then what will be reaction if she is getting married???...

Sindhu: WHATT???? YN IS THAT TRUE??? BUT WITH WHOM??? YOU DIDN'T EVEN INFORMED ME???
Yn: shhhh stop shouting Sindhu…I'll explain everything……

Yn: I'm getting married to tae….
Sindhu: taehyung?? Why so sudden?? I mean you rejected him months ago and now???

Yn: yeah i did but the situation dragged me here…i promised his grandmother that I'll marry tae…
Apsa: promises are meant to be broken….
Yn: ehee aapave nuv okatii🙄 (stupid stop this)

Apsa: yeahh yeahhh I'm a big stupid heree….
Sindhu: stop guys…yn..are you ok with this marriage…??
Yn: to be Frank Sindhu..i never stopped loving him…he was always here in my heart…how can say no to him…he left me but i never left him…it may sound annoying but the person who is facing this situation can only understand the pain of our loved ones leaving us…. If not now then tomorrow I'll change taehyung….i still do have hopes that he'll realise my love for him…

Sindhu: me too hope he does…all the best then…
Apsa: yn no matter what remember that you have this stupid friend…
Yn: how can I forget you to remember you'll always stay in my mind by doing silly things 😂…

Apsa: why am I always silly to everyone 🤧???
Sindhu: bcuz you are silly 😜…
Apsa: stop making fun of me ohkk go and do it with your husband….
Yn: enough of it guys let's go down….
Apsa: yeahh aaryan has called me and informed that he'll be coming here today
Sindhu: is that so??? OMG it'll be funn….

Yn's mom: guys come priest has came you should be there…
Yn: yeah mom coming…
Apsa: let's go…

Yn POV
We went down to see that everyone has gathered…. karthii's family is also here…
I saw taehyung was talking with my brother tinku…he was really upset with my decision but he knows what iam he understood me…as everyone are talking and fixing the dates for engagement i went to the kitchen as I was feeling thirsty… but suddenly karthii came there…

Karthii: So you agreed to marry him…
Yn: yeahh soo??
Karthii: nothing but are you sure about it?
Yn: what do you mean?
Karthii: i mean he cheated on you …sorry he never loved and how can he cheat you….after also what happened you are ready to marry him….

Yn: yeah you are right he never loved me but he cared for me that enough to make him change…you don't need to worry do don't have any rights to talk about him after what you did…

Karthii: don't talk to much i told you that it was an accident…
Yn: accident??? You named it an accident?? If you had a desire not to let anything come between you and him you would have not done that…the thing is that relationship was nothing to you…

Karthii: don't cross your limits…
Yn: you are the one who crossed them …. leave it karthi i don't wanna extend this conversation…

I came out from the kitchen the priest has already gone…
Mr Surupa: so when you are going for shopping..??
Mrs Kim: what about tomorrow Mrs Surupa?
Yn's mom: i don't have any objection Mrs Kim…

Tae POV
They all were talking about the shopping yn just now came from the kitchen but she seemed dull idk why… she went to the balcony…i thought something was off.. I went behind her

Tae: is something wrong??
Yn: no no.. nothing..
Tae: then why are you looking so dull..
Yn: can I ask you something?
Tae: hmm…
Yn: you ohk with this marriage?
Tae: why did you ask that?
Yn: just answer me?
Tae: yes.. I'm totally ohkk with this marriage…perhaps are you not ok with this marriage??

Yn: no it's not that…the thing is will this marriage work out l??
Tae: idk..
Yn: what!?
Tae: i said idk…
Yn: just leave you are making my mood even more worsen…
Tae: sorry..

I came out maybe i could have not done that…maybe she need some time…

I was going back to my room just then jungkook called me…
Tae: what is it jk??
Jk: broo what about the marriage..did they accept it?
Tae: yeas it's confirmed…
Jk: congratulations broo finally you got someone right….do you want me to give this news to the media…

Tae: yeah give the engagement will be held on july 20th…
Jk: ohkk then we'll be coming there on July 15th I'll be giving this news to the media…
Tae: sure bye…
Jk: byeee….

Apsa POV
It's already night now we planned to watch a movie hehe a horror movie…
Aaryan: guys what about the nun…
Yn: yess let's just watch that….
Sindhu: don't you think it'll be too much…
Tinku: no way it is too much…
Apsa: let's just watch…what about you taehyung…
Tae: even if i say no…I don't think you guys wil stop it so let's just watch it…

Janu: guys it's already night…
Hamsi: yeahh what if ghost directly comes out of the TV
Yn: ohoo so you guys finally accepted that you are scared of ghosts…
Janu: who said we are.. no we are not right hamsi…
Hamsi: y-yeahh we are not..
Apsa: yeahhh…come on aaryan set it out
Aaryan: sure…

Tae POV
We are in the middle of the movie but suddenly I got a call it was from an unknown number…i went asude and answered it…

Tae: hello…
??: Hello Mr V how are you??
Tae: who is this???
??: My bad you didn't recognised me…
Tae: who the fuck are you???
??: Well I heard a news that you are getting married….soo funn to see you being sad…
Tae: y-yeonjun…
Yeonjun: omoo you recognised me…

Tae:I'll kill you if you do anything..
Yeonjun: Do you think I'll let you kill me…i saw your fiance pic…she looks hot..but to say sexy too..
Tae: YOUU BASTERD HOW DARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT MY FIANCE…
Yeonjun: Woahh broo calm down…you are being so arrogant just because i gave a compliment on her…
"WHAT IF I SAY I HAVE ALREADY MET HER TO YOUR SURPRISE I TOUCHED HER WITH MY HAND...I HUGGED HER TOO..WHAT WOULD BE YOUR REACTION…"

TAE: WHAT!?
YEONJUN: YES I HAVE ALREADY MET HER… SEE YOU SOON MY BESTIE…I WILL TAJE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM YOU…BYEE MY DEAR BESTIE…LOVE YOUU….

TO BE CONTINUED…..

sorry for the delay guys something unexpected has happened I lost my grandfather i couldn't gat my self together…now i posting this to have a little change I'll try to post it more often if possible…Don't mind me…💜💜 please do vote and follow…🥺🫂