WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER 💔 EP-13

EPISODE 13
Yn POV
Mrs Kim: ohkayy then tae and yn get ready for the marriage....
Yn's dad: one minute Mrs Kim...yn are you okk with this marriage.. bcuz i don't want to force you...

Yn: no nanna i don't want this marriage...I'm sorry Mrs Kim if i said something wrong...please forgive me you don't know what happened in the past...
Mrs Kim: i know yn...tae is your ex boyfriend...

Yn: then how can you ask me to marry him Mrs Kim...
Mrs Kim: listen yn you guys can sort it out right...
Yn: no Mrs Kim...i can't trust him anymore...ONCE A CHEATER IS ALWAYS A CHEATER...

Yn's mom: sorry Mrs Kim i can't force yn to marry taehyung...
Mrs Kim: it's ohkk Mrs Surupa...it's totally fine...
Mr Kim: we will leave tomorrow for Korea.... Karthik and karthii have a good life ahead...

Karthii: thanks uncle ..
Yn: I'll get going now....

I went to my room and closed the door i started crying...it hurts i love him and i want him...but I'm scared to trust him again...then i heard a knock on my door i wiped my tears and opened the door....

Tae POV
I came to yn's room and knocked on her door she opened it i quickly got in and closed the door .....

Yn: w-what are y-you doing???
Tae: why didn't you accept for the marriage??
Yn: you want me to accept this marriage after all what you did???

Tae: yn I'm really sorry for what I did...i know it's not forgivable but please forgive me...
Yn: you don't need to be sorry i already forgave u...get out now....

I came out her room and directly went to my room to see hyungs were packing their stuff...
Suga: taehyungaa...what happened?? You look upset...

Tae: really hyung it was meant to be happened to me for what i did with yn...
Yn: i hurted her and now karma returns back to me...

Jimin: now what happened???
Tae: i don't know????
Jin: don't think much and just pack ur luggage....

TOMORROW AT AIRPORT....

Karthii POV
Me, Karthik and yn are here in airport to send the Kim family and others...

Karthii: taehyungaa I'm really sorry..i mean it...and i love you..
Tae: no karthii don't lie...if you really loved them you would have not let any other man to touch you...

Karthii: taehyungaa don't say that please...
Tae: bye Karthik take care of her now she is your wife...bye yn..

Yn: byee taehyung...bye aunty and uncle...
Jk: byee ynn...
Yn: byee bunny boyy...bye everyone take care....

They finally left...i was feeling so devastated....
Karthik: let's go it's getting late for the appointment...
Karthii: hmm...
Yn: I'll get going then take care...

Yn POV
It hurts to see him being sad for other women rather than me...i wanted to say yes to the marriage...but my mind stopped me....i recalled each and every single thing that he did to me...

Yn: amma I'm home.....
Yn's mom: when are you going to college..you are now doing post graduation and not at ur schooling stage to skip classes...

Yn: yaaahh amma from tomorrow I'll be going for the classes ..i really Miss every one there...
Yn's mom: go for shopping but some new clothes and also buy the material you need to study...

Yn: ohkk mom ... done...
Yn's mom: make sure to show me which dress you are going to pick...
Yn: sureee....

I went for the shopping then there i was roaming around i brought some dresses after 79 calls, 69 cursed words from my mom...😁😁 typical Indian mom's...