WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER 💔 EP-19

EPISODE 19

Tae POV
What the hell is he even talking about…how does he know her and he is saying that he had already met her???....
No no i can't believe him…he must be trying to threaten me by saying all these….. nothing wrong will happen…..i don't want any misunderstanding between me and yn…why can't I just ask her directly about him…

But what if she misunderstands me…let's just wait and see what will happen…i think i can handle this…

THE ENGAGEMENT DAY….
Yn POV

Here I'm getting ready for my engagement…sorry the second engagement…i never thought my life be like this with many twists ….i hope at least now I can be happy without any break downs…. I already got ready…chukkulu was really mad at me…but finally he understood…

Yn look

I liked my look…i hope everything goes well and fine…Yn's mom: you look gorgeous my dear…Yn: thank you mom…Yn's dad: are you ready dear…

Yn's mom: you look gorgeous my dear…
Yn: thank you mom…
Yn's dad: are you ready dear….
Yn: yes papa…
Apsa: finally yn you are going to be happy…it's my feeling…come on let's go it's time now…
Yn: hmm…

Tae POV
Im now on the stage participating in a ritual which should be done by the groom…the decoration was yn's taste. I loved it…and also I wanted to wear white…

My look

White is yn's favourite colour …

White is yn's favourite colour ….I wore this for her…now all I wish for is to have a happy life with her…i know i don't deserve her after what all happened in the past…but I'll make it up to her…I'll gain her trust again…I'll do anything just to make her trust and love me again….

Then i saw yn coming…she was looking like an angel….this was the best movement…i wanted to held her hand and look into her eyes telling that how much I want her in my life…

Then she and stood beside me…we did some rituals followed by the priest….now it's time to exchange our rings…

We both exchanged our rings and now we are engaged…she is mine now

We both exchanged our rings and now we are engaged…she is mine now..this feeling is quite new to me i never felt this when I'm with karthii…idk why….

Then we greeted our relatives and spend a quality time with our family while having dinner now it's time to go to house…
We reached and went to our respective rooms….

I went to freshen up…as I was really tired…..i wanted to sleep so i quickly washed myself and came to bet suddenly a notification popped on my phone to see a message from an unknown number….

I clicked on it to see my engagement pics yn…who is this…how did they got the pics…then i received another msg…
Yeonjun: heyy buddy how are you…it's me Yeonjun…I'm just telling you that it's me so that you don't need to stress yourself that who messaged you…

Yeonjun: the engagement went quite well though…I'll visit your marriage for sure aa just wait for the surprise my dear…love you byee….
Tae: what the fuck with this msg…what does he mean by visiting my marriage…what is he even planning to doo…what if he hurt yn…?? I can't let this happen i need to protect at any cost now…

Tae: let's just be calm and sleep for now i know how to handle him if he show up…

Then i slept thinking about the message…

NEXT DAY
I went down to hear that I got a parcel i opened it but to see the pics which were of yn and she was enjoying her movements with her friends…i was shocked i immediately checked the from address but it wasn't there…then again i received a message it was from Yeonjun

Message
Yeonjun: heyy buddy I think you got the photos…don't take it easy broo…I'm literally watching you now….you face lol it's soo funny … I like to see you being scared you literally crushed everything in my life just wait and see what you will get in future…..byee buddy…

Shitt….he is Watchmen that means he has his eyes on yn from the starting…no matter what I need to protect her…i immediately called namjoon Hyung and told about the current situation and recently there is a new software that it can make any kind of spy camera not to work…. Then we suddenly heard the sound of cameras going off as it gives us the information that where was the camera fixed before…

I immediately took off all the cameras so that they won't be activated anymore…
I went to yn's room to see her reading some book it was relief that she is fine….

Yn's POV
I was reading a book then i remembered my situation right now how my life is going i really don't want to marry taehyung after what he did with me…i was in my deep thoughts but then I got a call from unknown number…

Yn: who it might be?( Answered the call)
Yn: hello…
??: Someone has became really busy that they can't even remember their friend…
Yn: who is this?
??: See now you even forget my name…
Yn: are you Yeonjun???
Yeonjun: finally….you got mee…

Yn: hey how are you yeon????
Yeonjun: I'm fine darling, what about you?? I heard that you are getting married…
Yn: unfortunately yes…
Yeonjun: you sound so dull ….by any chance are you not ok with this marriage…
Yn: kind of yeon…what bout you??
Yeonjun: me?? Nothing special I'm your old yeon…

Yn: i see but what about ur love you said you love a girl did you find her?
Yeon: yeahh i did a long agoo…
Yn: woahh…did you confess her
Yeonjun: no
Yn: whyy daaa what's wrong???
Yeonjun: cuz she's getting married…
Yn: i told you to be fast but you didn't listen me look what happened now…

Yeonjun: leave it yn..it's just she's not in my fate…
Yn: yeon let's do one thing just manipulate her and make her yours…how is it…

YEONJUN: (CHUCKLES)" YOU MEAN YOU WANT ME TO MANIPULATE YOU AND MAKE YOU MINE"

YN: W-WHAT??

To be continued…..

Sorry for the delay guys…it's just i was busy with my studies and couldn't spare my time for writing ff so hope you understand me and give some time to upload everything…
THANK YOU 🙏😊