{~🍭The Prologue🍭~}

F/N: I think I'm crazy...

Now that probably sounds crazy to you... which, let's be honest, it isn't. But F/N thinks he is because of the situation he found himself in and the way he's reacting to it.

Another zombie outbreak in another town... zombies surrounded F/N, and he's happy as can be.

F/N: Yeah... I'm definitely crazy...

Juliet: I think we're all a little bit crazy, baby

...Then, again, the three girls he is currently are crazy just like him. If not even more.

Juliet: Some more than others, though

Juliet Starling was smiling just as much as F/N were as they sat together behind a barricaded door in a weapons shop

Zombies were trying to break in through the barricade the two teenagers had set up. All the while, F/N and Juliet were the happiest they could be, acting as if this was normal for them.

Which it was.

Now, you're probably wondering how our protagonists ended up in another zombie outbreak?

Well, truth be told, the road trip idea wasn't really going according to plan. I mean, they were having fun... but the only time they had fun was when they fucked in the caravan like animals.

But they were doing that back in San Romero. This road trip was supposed to be relaxing and allowed the four to deepen their relationship... as strange as that sounds..

Plus, it gave them some time away from the Starling Parents so they could be more open about their relationship.

...But it just got so boring, and they travelled to places to try and have fun. Even when they were having sex or staying naked in the caravan.