{~🍭Chapter 12: Shopping Spree🍭~}

Landing in a dimly lit room, F/N had fallen on top of Cordelia, his face immediately being sandwiched between her breats.

Cordelia: Urgh... damn, you doing okay there, handsome?

F/N: *Muffles* Never been better~

Standing up together, the two looked around the new room they were in.

Cordelia: Where the hell are we?

F/N: This must be the control room...

F/N then looked at the multiple computer screens that had different POVs of the mall.

F/N: Guess we weren't the only ones using the cameras... this is we're Swan must've been hiding out

Cordelia: (Sees a photo of F/N on the wall with a knife pinned through it) Yeah... that goth bastard has definitely been here

F/N: (Sees the same photo) Where'd he even get that photo?

Cordelia: I don't think we want the answer to that question... speaking of him, do you think he's the one that brought that giant brute?

F/N: Doubt it, but there's a positive... but who would team up with a wimp like him?

Suddenly, the TV screens began to flash and static. F/N and Cordelia watched as Swan appeared on the screen.

Swan (Video): The same wimp that managed to take down an entire city!

F/N: Meh, I mean, if you wanna be technical-

Swan (Video): Shut up! You are not ruining this moment for me! You hear?!

F/N: Alright, alright. Calm down, dude, jeez... you're acting like I killed you or something

Swan (Video): YOU DID KILL ME, FUCKER!!!

F/N: Oh yeaaaaaaaaah... continue

Swan (Video): *Sighs* Because of you dumb bitches, I was sent to Apollo where I was tortured for what felt like years, it was hell!!

F/N: Isn't Apollo technically hell?

Swan (Video): NOT THE FUCKING POINT!! ...I was the laughing stock of Apllo. Even the Dark Purveyors abandoned me! But I was given a second chance when they brought me back to this cursed realm so I could inact my revenge!

F/N: They?

Swan (Video): Now, I'm going to enjoy watching Strength tear you pieces of shit to fucking, well... pieces!

Cordelia: So that giant brute is called Strength...? Really creative on that one...

Swan (Video): Of course, that can wait until you're all together again, so considering yourselves lucky. I'm bringing him out of the fight for now, but he'll be back soon... and when he does, I can't wait to watch him TEAR YOU ALL TO-

No Signal

The computer screens then blacked out. Showing absolutely nothing.

Cordelia: I don't like this, handsome...

F/N: I don't either. Now we gotta figure how all this started while avoiding that Strength guy from trying to kill us... (shrughs shoulders) oh well! Just another day for us Monster Hunters

F/N's walkie-talkie then begins buzzing, so he answers it.

F/N: German hallo?

Juliet (Radio): Baby, are you still alive?