{~🍭Chapter 28: Tick, Tock🍭~}

Juliet: Yes! Yes! Yes!

Juliet's voice came out in moans as she gripped the edge of a chopping table while her legs were wrapped around F/N's waist as she took her boyfriend's sexual aggression with ease.

Juliet: Ruin this pussy, babe! It's all yours~!

F/N wasn't really listening to what Juliet was saying as he was more focused on ramming his cock continuously into her wet pussy like a well oiled machine. His thick rod stretching her walls to the absolute limit while her tits bounced from each impact his body made.

Leaning down, he took her tits in his palms and started massaging them while taking both perky nipples in his mouth and started sucking on them.

This made Juliet moan even louder as her cunt tightened from his actions, which made F/N pleased, continuing to fuck the middle sister of the Starling Family with his bitch breaking cock.

Sweat poured down their bodies as F/N continued to fuck his girlfriend while Juliet gasped and moan from each thrust he made. Her pussy was dripping wet from all the excitement as she looked into her lover's eyes with a seductive gaze, licking her lips.

Juliet: Inside me, baby. Come inside me! Fill me up with your cum~!

She then kissed the top of his head. Unable to hold it anymore, F/N bit down on Juliet's nipples as he sheathed his cock in her and came. Juliet reared her head back crying out in ecstasy from being creampied.

Gushes of semen flooded into her snatch and painted her vaginal walls white, shaking from the pleasure of being filled.

F/N detached his mouth from her swollen areola and witnessed Juliet gasping for air, exhausted from the orgasm. Looking up, Juliet let out a smile while tracing her finger along his chest.

Juliet: Amazing as always, baby. You really know how to treat a girl~

F/N chuckled before exchanging a kiss with her.

F/N: I guess women can't resist me once they get a taste of me, huh?

Juliet: I'll say. It's almost... supernatural. Though I'm certainly not complaining~

F/N: Heh, yeah...

Juliet: Think you have one more round in you, babe~?

Smirking, the two switched positions so that F/N is sitting on the chopping table with Juliet on top of him.

F/N: Yup! Time for the third and final round~

Juliet smirked back, straddling her man properly before beginning to bounce up and down on his cock.

She reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart to make it easier for F/N to thrust up into her stuffed cunt while Juliet rode him like a wild pony.

Juliet liked ponies after all.

F/N sat upright to once again attach his lips around one of her nipples while simultaneously kneading her other breast with his hand.

Juliet: Fuck, I can't get enough of this cock~

The table they were sitting on made creaking sounds by the two's combined weight and impacts they made as Juliet bounced on his cock while F/N thrusted into her womanhood and feasted on her bouncy tits like a lollipop as the two had passionate sex.

After a few more minutes of intense fucking, both F/N and Juliet moaned as the climax overwhelmed the horny duo. Her pussy clamping down and squinting love juices as his cock spurts a ripe load of cum up into her.