{~🍭Chapter 23: Family Outing🍭~}

Jessica currently had no idea what her and the others were doing... well, she did know what they were doing, and they were sat behind a counter while eating food, hiding from the zombies.

She felt like they should be doing more still. They now have two more days before the bomb is dropped on them. The Three Eye cult needs to be dealt with, Adam might be on the loose once again, and the military will soon come marching in.

Not to mention, they have to come up with a way to help the survivors they've rescued escape.

Jessica: (Holding a burger in her hands) So... what exactly are we doing right now?

Juliet: (While eating a hot dog) Hm? Uuh, having something to eat because we're starving...?

Jessica then came up with a better way to explain herself.

Jessica: I mean, what's the plan now? Isn't this just a waste of time? If you really wish to put it bluntly, loot the place. Shouldn't we finish our objectives that F/N has set us out to do?

Hearing this, F/N simply smiled before petting Jessica's head as if she were a dog. Jessica would be lying if she said that she didn't enjoy this.

F/N: Jess, just take a break and relax a little, okay? We can't work on empty stomachs, now can we?

Jessica: Yes, I know food and drink is important to keeping yourself fit and active, but...

Cordelia then wrapped an arm around Jessica and pulled her close in, a carefree smile on her face while her other hand held a box of fries.

Cordelia: Relax, sweet-tits, we definitely need a break after all that shit we just went through. The world could've been fucked if one thing went wrong, don't you think we deserve a break after that? Despite how hot-headed, horny and bat-shit insane we are, we're still human and need to calm down and unwind

Jessica could only nod in agreement after hearing their sound logic. Despite how crazy her new friends were, they were still human, just like she was. They needed to take a break, and they weren't slacking off.

Jessica: Yes... you're right. My apologies

Cordelia chuckled before giving Jessica a quick kiss, causing the former CIA Agent to blush and smile slightly. The others simply chuckled as Jessica now began to enjoy her burger.

Juliet: (Finishing off her hot dog) Besides, we need to figure out what order we'll be doing our objectives. We still have The Three Eyes cult, with new potential captivates we'll have to rescue. So until we know that we've rescued as many survivors as we can, we can't come up with the escape plan just yet

Rosalind: (While talking with her mouth full) And don't forget, we still have Zombozo to deal with!

F/N: Rosalind, don't talk with your mouth full

Rosalind: (Swallows her food) Sorry, cutie-pie. But yeah, I'm sure he's freed himself from that toilet and is looking for us as we speak! Why do you think we're hiding behind this counter and not eating at a nice table?