Chapter 9 🌱

Grimmjow's POV

"Dude, she just exploded on the poor girl. I've seen her get upset over her stuff before but not like this, I don't know what's gotten into her really," I said looking up at the dark sky, feeling the cool evening breeze against my face.

"Man I told you that your wife is a fire cracker, the girl's crazy. What did you see in her anyway?," Nnoitra asked on the other side of the line. There was a lot of noise going on, sounds like they are in a party or somethin.

"Dude, she was one of the hottest girls in College and I couldn't help myself, I courted her for five months and we started dating from there," I said with a fond smile, remembering the fond memories of my wife and I back in College.

"Yeah, she was the hottest girls in College, you two were like a power couple or somethin. Good looking, coming from wealthy families and doin it on a daily basis. You two were the gossip and the stars of College, you two were inseparable," Nnoitra said with a chuckle, I laughed shaking my head.

"Yeah, we were weren't we. I wonder where that sweet Tier went," I said with a sigh.

"Maybe she's just facing some difficulties at the moment, it will get better maybe. I gotta go man, I think I'm going to get laid today," Nnoitra said in excitement, I could practically feel his huge grin on his face.

"What, found someone already?," I asked with a smirk shaking my head.

"Yeah, a hot green haired hottie. I've been dancing with her for about thirty minutes now, I can't wait. I'll call you later man," Nnoitra said in a hurried voice.

"Okay man, don't forget to use protection," I said with a smile.

"Yeah yeah, I got that," he said and hung up. I chuckled slightly shaking my head. I sighed looking up at the half full moon. Putting my phone away.

"Hey Grimm, you're not coming to bed?," Tier asked joining me on the balcony. She was wearing her short night gown, that revealed her cleavage and her smooth tanned legs. Her blonde hair falling around her shoulders and her beautiful face.

"I will in just a minute," I said looking at her," I just need a minute more to myself," I said running my hands through my wavy blue locks.

"Okay than, I'll see you in a minute," She said getting up and walked back towards the room. I watched her close the glass double doors and walked towards the bed taking her laptop. She's always on her laptop, workin.

Tier's POV

I took out my laptop and opened it. I logged into my Facebook account. I searched for this guy I have been talking to.

Tier💛: Hey there Chad, how are
             you?

Chad❤️: Hey there Hal, I'm fine and
               how are you? 

Tier 💛: I'm fine just missing you
               that's all 🤭. So how was
               your day?

Chad❤️: My day was hectic. Being
                the construction manager
                is hard work. I miss you
                so much, when can I see
                you again?

Tier💛: You know the Eden resort?,
             Just come by the singles
             side and I will meet you
             there.

Chad❤️: Yeah, I know the resort. I'll
               meet you there, maybe
               we could have some time
               to get familiar with each
               other again 😉.

Tier💛: Yeah, I hope so too. I can't
             wait to see you again my
             honey bear. I'll talk to you
             tommorow, I love you so
             much, my love goodnight.
             😘😘😘.

Chad❤️: Yes me too. Chat to you
               tommorow. Love you too
               my love, goodnight 😘😘.

I logged out my chat and closed my laptop. I sighed with a smile as I put my laptop away.

Chad is the guy I've been seeing and talking to for the past year and a half. We met on my business trip to Mexico. We chatted for hours in a coffee shop. We just connected on a different level. I never had so much chemistry with someone else since Grimmjow.

We talked and he showed me around Mexico. Just taking a nice slow stroll around hand in hand. He took me back towards the hotel he was staying in at the mean.

He fixed me some traditional Mexican food and we ate our food still talking about our past lives and our futures. And one night we were just sitting on the bed, just talking about things, I had my head on his lap with him playing with my hair gently. The moment got intense and suddenly I was drawn to him, we kissed slowly but passionately.

And so one thing led to another, we ended up having the most intense, most mind blowing sex ever. It was the most extravagant, most axillirating and the most amazing moment in my life.

I've never had that kind of intensity with Grimmjow in years. As we got to know each other, the more we fell in love with each other. We made each other happy and content. We've been meeting each other, secretly from my side. I haven't told him that I'm married, but I am planning to very soon.

I just hope this retreat does not work out, so Grimmjow and I can just get a divorce already, I don't want to break things off, I'll never live with myself knowing that I hurt someone. I sighed as I put my head against my pillow, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so people are settling in and next we will I how their stay goes.

Until next chapter.
😋😋😋