Chapter 27 🥀

Ichigo's POV

"Mmm~," I moaned. Grimmjow was on top of me and we were kissing deeply. We are currently in the forest on the clearing surrounded by trees. There were lanterns lighting up the place. There was a fluffy blanket beneath us and picnic baskets besides us.

Yes, we were having a picnic until things just got heated and out of hand. I flipped us over so I was sitting on his lap, kissing him deeply.

He ran his hands over my thighs onto my leather shorts. I ran my hands through his hair pulling him closer. He ran his hand over my cheek pulling me closer.

"Mmm~damn~," he pulls away to look at me, panting slightly. I ran my hands over his well built hairless chest. His navy blue button up shirt open.

"You enjoyed this date?," He asked and I bit my lip nodding.

"Yeah, I really enjoyed it," I said running my hands down his abs and down to his belt," I really enjoyed myself," I said leaning in kissing him, he kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

I could feel his growing erection against my ass. I unbuckled his belt pulling it away. I made him lean against the tree behind him.

"But did you enjoy your self Grimm?," I asked looking at him with half lidded eyes.

"You bet I did, come here," he said pulling me closer, we kissed passionately. I begin to move my hips against his slowly. I pulled away from the kiss to pull his jeans off.

"No wait Ichigo, slow down, I think we are moving fast," Grimmjow said holding my hands.

"But we already done this before Grimmjow, it's no big deal," I said wanting to pull his jeans again.

"N-nno Ichigo, I want us to take this slow, I know we have done it before, but I think we were slightly drunk and horny. Right now, I'm serious about you Ichigo. And that's not a joke at all," he said and I couldn't help but smile seeing his serious expression.

"Okay Grimm, I understand. Let's head back to mine then," I said and he nodded. We stood up and walked back towards my villa. As we are walking in the direction to the villa, I could feel Grimmjow's smile against my head. I smiled too.

"Hey Ichigo, can I head to the guys villa first, there's something I need to fetch," he said and I nodded.

"Sure," I said with a smile. We first walked towards the guys villa and we walked through the glass doors. As we are walking through the lounge area. Guess what we find, Ikkaku and Yumichika going at it.

They were doing it doggy style. I stood there shocked out of my mind and Grimmjow was chuckling slightly.

"Holy shit!," Ikkaku shouted pulling out off Yumichika and wrapped a blanket around both of them, pulling Yumichika against his chest ,"What are you guys doing back so early?!," He continues to shout blushing brightly.

"Dude, have you seen the time, it's well passed midnight now," Grimmjow said chuckling slightly.

"God, this is such a turn off, thanks a lot Grimmjow and Ichigo," Yumichika said from against Ikkaku's chest rolling his eyes.

"Sorry guys, but Grimmjow had to get something, come on Grimm, go get that something and let's go," I said smiling nervously.

"Okay, I'll be right back," he said and I watched he walk up stairs.

"So Ichigo tell me, how was your date?," Yumichika asked pulling away from Ikkaku and leaning forward against the couch excitedly.

"Well, it went really well. Grimmjow is really different, I think I like him, really like him," I said with a smile.

"That's great, I mean I've seen real gorgeous guys, but none match up to Grimmjow," Yumichika said with a dreamy smile.

"You do realize that I'm right here, right Yumi?," Ikkaku asked with a frown on his face.

"Yes I know baby, all I'm saying is that Ichigo is really gorgeous and Grimmjow is real fine, they would both make a real good looking couple kinda like those power couple's we see in television," Yumichika said and I smiled. Ikkaku pulled Yumichika so they were laying on the couch.

"Okay I got it, we can go now. We'll see you guys later," Grimmjow said walking towards me taking my hand.

"Okay guys, we'll see you in the morning," Yumichika called out and we walked towards my villa which wasn't far.

"That was interesting, do you think they are dating?," I asked towards Grimmjow.

"Totally, I've never seen Ikkaku talk about your friend as much he did anyone else. Even he's past relationships were not like this, Yumichika can really make him go crazy. He even gets jealous when a guy so much as looks Yumichika's way," he said with a chuckle and I giggled.

We finally made it to the villa and we walked up stairs, towards my room. I switched on the lights.

"Let's change into something comfortable," I said and he nodded seeing as he brought a change of clothes inside his bag. We changed into our pajamas and we walked towards the king-size bed and got inside the covers.

I sighed as we laid on the bed facing each other. He started running he thumbs over my cheeks.

"I really like you Ichigo, and I want us to take things slow," he whispered softly and I nodded with a smile.

"Yes, I understand," I said with a smile. He pulls me closer against his chest. He dropped a kiss on the top of my head.

"Mmm this is really nice, the nights are kinda chilly here," I said closing my eyes tiredly.

"Yeah, it's so good to be under the covers," Grimmjow said but I was no longer listening as I was drifting off to sleep. Grimmjow chuckled softly pulling me closer.

************************************************************************
Hope you guys enjoyed it

Until next chapter.
🌌🌃🛌🏾