Chapter 23 🥀

Grimmjow's POV

I quickly walked inside the villa and I found my wife sitting on a chair seemingly reading a magazine, with her legs crossed. She looked up and put the magazine down.

"So, aren't you going to change. I'm not going with you looking like that," she said with a frown getting up," and hurry up, I don't want to be late," she said coldly walking away.

I sighed as I walking up stairs to change my clothes. When I was done, I walked down stairs and looked for Tier but couldn't find her anywhere.

I walked outside and found her leaning against a tree talking on the phone. I made sure she didn't see me as she was talking. I listened closely.

"Yeah baby, I had a great time," She giggled as the person on the other side said something to her.

"Yes, you know what they say, the best sex is after a long time without having it with the one you love. I really enjoyed myself. I really missed you Chad," She said in a soft loving tone. She paused as she listened.

"Well yeah I know. You don't worry, after this week I'll be ready to move in with you and start our own family. I'm just waiting for something, and after that I'm all yours love," She said and she giggled again.

"I love you too baby, I'll see you later," She said and she paused again.

"Yeah I'm going to this unimportant thing right, it's really a waist of my time and energy really, I don't know why I'm doing this anyway. Okay baby I have to go, my annoying friend is going to come down soon, I'll see baby," She said and hung up.

I sighed softly as she finished talking to the phone. I leaned against the wall and looked up. That was really hard to swallow and digest. So basically I'm a waist of her time and she finds me annoying. She really doesn't love me does she. She's even planning on leaving me by the end of this week.

And what is this thing she's planning. I shook my head with a frown. I have to find out what she's planning. I'm not going to let this bitch get away with this. I walked out the door calmly, but on the inside I'm burning with anger.

She turned around and crossed her arms looking at me arrogantly, like I'm beneath her or somethin. It's like I'm nothing but a waist of time.

"Finally, I was getting tired of waiting for you," She said coldly.

"Well I'm here aren't I, so stop your whining and let's go," I said walking ahead of her putting my hands inside my pocket. She just scoffed following me.

'I'm going to show this bitch who's she's messing with,' I thought with a burning feeling inside my chest.

We finally made it to the place where we will have our fifth activities. I took out my phone looking for any massages from Ichigo. I was slightly disappointed when I found none, but I tried to focus on this activity.

Ichigo's POV

I wonder what's wrong with Grimm. He seemed panicked and cold. I just shook my head. I am currently on the beach sitting on the camp chair, a beach umbrella over my head shielding me from the sun.

I sighed leaning against my chair closing my eyes. It was a beautiful day outside and I couldn't help but to spend a few hours here.

There were many people around the beach today. Children building sandcastles, others surfing on the ocean, others relaxing and bathing under the sun and some are taking a romantic stroll.

"Hey you," A voice said before me and I looked up finding Renji, standing before me with a smile on his face. He was in nothing but in his red swimming trunks. I smiled taking off my shades.

"Hey Renji, I haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been?," I asked as I moved my legs so he could sit down.

"I've been around you know, just exploring the place, relaxing and having fun. I'm really enjoying myself," he said with a smile looking at me," How about you, how have you been?," He asked and I sighed running my hand through my hair.

"Well you know me, I'm trying to enjoy myself. I'm worried about my work back at home. I hope I made a good decision by being here," I said and he nodded in understanding.

"Yeah I know you, you worry too much, just try and relax and enjoy yourself. I mean you earned it Ichi," he said and I smiled.

"Renji, you coming?," A baritone voice said from behind Renji. I looked up to find a handsome man with black hair, pale skin and with a really gorgeous physic. I mean muscles were bulging out on the right places. He wasn't overly mascular, it's just shows that he remembers to go to the gym.

"Yeah I'm coming, Ichigo I would like you to meet Byakuya and Byakuya this is Ichigo, a friend of mine," Renji said getting up and standing next to Byakuya. Even Renji is shorter than this guy.

"Hi I'm Byakuya Kuchiki, it's nice to meet you," He said holding out his hand I took it gently.

"I'm Ichigo Kurosaki, it's nice to meet you too," I said smiling and he smirked.

"Renji here has told me all about you," Byakuya said wrapping an arm around Renji's shoulder, I could've sworn Renji just blushed right now.

"I hope they are all good things," I said smiling a bit.

"Yes, he told me that you are a young and driven person. Very talented and you enjoy what you do. Sometimes I could've sworn that he has feelings for you," he said with a chuckle.

"Come on Byakuya let's go. I'll see you later Ichi," Renji said and I watched them walk away. I smiled at my long time friend.

I set back down on my chair, continuing to relax.

************************************************************************
Mmmhmm. There you guys have it.

Until next chapter.
🏖️🏖️🏖️