Chapter 33🌹

Ichigo's POV

I can't believe that jerk has been playing with my friend. Are all Grimmjow's friends like this. I was in a private room changing my clothes and into a towel.

"Ichigo, I'm so sorry you had to witness that," Grimmjow said walking through the door.

"You don't need to apologise Grimm, I'm just so upset at Nnoitra for doing this to Shinji, Shinji doesn't deserve this. Shin is such an amazing person, he loves Nnoitra, he talks about him all the time. Nnoitra doesn't deserve Shinji honestly," I said softly.

"Let's not talk about this any further Ichi, let's just focus on us today, okay?," Grimmjow asked taking me into his arms.

"Okay, let's go to those massages then," I said walking towards the door.

"Okay, let me just go and change," Grimmjow said.

Time skipe~

We were in the massage room, we were lying on the massage beds. I am laying my head on my folded arms with my eyes closed, as the missus ran his hands over my back.

"Hey," Grimmjow called out softly. I opened my eyes to look at him," What's on your mind," he asked softly. I sighed relaxed.

"Are all your friends like this, like Nnoitra, two timing people?," I asked looking at Grimmjow with a frown.

"No, Ikkaku would never do that to Yumichika and Ulquiorra has good morals, Nnoitra just made a mistake," he said and I nodded slowly.

"Okay then," I said closing my eyes.

"Let's just focus on our date," he said and I smiled. We talked about other things that us relaxed.

Time skipe again~

Grimmjow's POV

"Are we there yet Grimmjow, it feels like we have been walking for hours?," Ichigo asked with a weary voice, I chuckled as we walked through the trees.

"We are almost there love, just a little further," I said as I pulled him by the hand.

We continue to walk through the trees and finally in the clearing. On the middle there was a picnic that I have set for us. There was a picnic basket, a fluffy grey blanket, plates and glasses.

"A picnic, oh it's so beautiful Grimm," Ichigo said with a smile wrapping his arms around my arm. I smirked as I pulled him to the clearing and we pulled away to sit down on the blanket.

"I'm glad you like it Ichigo, let's set the food," I said as we pulled out the food. It was not too much just a light meal. We pulled the ciders and pored it in our glasses.

"This is very refreshing, you know it's been awhile since I've been out in the outdoors. Having a picnic in a forest is really nice, thanks Grimm," Ichigo said with a smile.

"Well, it's my pleasure. I have to thank you too you know," I said as I put my potato chips down and I outstretched my arm towards Ichigo. He smiled as he crawled over towards me and settled besides me.

"For what?," He asked softly looking up at me. I smiled pulling him closer by the waist, kissing his cheek gently.

"For showing me how to live, for showing me what love is and bringing the best out of me. You know, it's been awhile since I've had fun really and experiencing what it's like to be in a relationship, a loving relationship for that matter," I sighed as I pulled him lay on my chest, as I made us lay down.

"Well, it's not really that much I did Grimm, you've been treating me so well these past few days," he said holding onto my hand. I frowned running my hand through his hair.

"Ichigo, I have something to tell you," I started slowly, looking up at the darkening sky.

"Mmm, what is it?," he asked in a relaxed voice. I could feel my heart racing at the thought of what I'm about to say next. I sighed as I set up slightly to look down at him.

'Okay, this is it. The moment of truth, I just hope Ichigo doesn't hate me for a long time for this,' I thought as I took a deep breath.

"You seem nervous, what is it?. I'm sure it's not that bad when you finally tell me," Ichigo said as he also set up slightly. I shook my head slightly as I took his smaller hand.

"I can only hope that in time you will forgive me and that you know how much you mean to me, okay, here goes nothing," I said nervously not looking at him in the eyes.

"Ichigo, I'm married," I said looking him in the eyes this time. He seems confused by that as I could see a confused frown on his face.

"What?," He asked slowly taking his hand away from mine. I sighed looking down.

"I have a wife Ichigo and I have been married to her for seven years now, I'm really sorry Ichi-,"

SLAP!!!

My face turned to the side sharply at the impact of Ichigo hand colliding with my cheek. I could feel a stinging sensation forming and I'm sure it's going to leave a red mark later.

"I don't want you to call me ever again, I want you to out of my life and don't bother coming to my villa. I'm so disappointed in you Grimmjow, how could you do this to me and your wife. How could you, here I thought I met real man but turns out this was just a joke, that I'm just something to pass up time with," he said in a shaky voice with unshed tears in his eyes.

He quickly got up and speed walked back to the yacht. I quickly got up and followed him.

"Ichigo, please slow down you might hurt," I said running after him," Ichi please, listen to me," I said trying to catch up to him.

"Leave me alone, Grimmjow!," He said continuing to speed walk.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Until next chapter.
🦁🦁