Chapter 12:Runaway

I can not believe her! Ugh! My mother got what she deserved. Okay, maybe I was a little harsh. What can I say? She got under my skin.

I walked down the street and sat on a bench that was on the sidewalk.
"She is so irritating! My day started out so well. This night just can't get any worse!"
My eyes started to water, but I quickly blinked them away.
"I still can't believe I said I'd do Ian. He doesn't even like me like that. Plus, what's this love crap I told my mom?
Do I even love him? I mean he bullied me my whole life and- great I love my bully. Ugh, to make matters worse I'm going insane. Here I am talking to myself." 

I heard footsteps walking towards me so, I quickly looked at the person. It was a person wearing a black jacket with the hoodie up.
Great! I rolled my eyes. I looked back down and slumped on the bench. The guy sat next to me and pulled me towards him.
"Let go you fucking weirdo!" I yelled trying to push him off me.
The person chuckled.
"Button I didn't think that you would cuss out a friend."
I stopped and froze.
"Ian...Ian! How dare you scare me like that!" I said hitting him wherever I could.
"Hey- hey- watch it."
I stopped and slumped down in the bench again.
Ian took off his hood and scooted closer to me.
Not that I minded.

"What are you doing out here Ian?"
"I could ask you the same thing."
I sighed. "I got into a fight with my mom. Things kinda went over board and she slapped me."
Ian went tense after I finished.
"How'd the fight start?"
"My mom accused me of sleeping with you." I said getting worked up again.
It was dark but I could just tell he had a smirk on his face when he said," uh huh and what did you say?"
"Does it matter?"
He nodded and I sighed.
"I said that no I am not screwing Ian and if I was at least it would be better than sleeping with some stranger at a party."
Okay, so maybe I didn't tell Ian the complete truth..just along the lines of it.
"Are you lying Olivia?"
"Uh what makes you say that?" I bit my lip. I'm not ready to tell him and if I was then I wouldn't be going against my no lying policy.
"I don't know, but its like your having an internal battle. I can hear it in your voice."
"Hey Ian can I uh stay with you I don't want to go back home yet?" I asked changing the subject.
Ian sighed. "Fine, I'll let you change the subject this time."
I smiled. He knows me so well.
"Okay." 

He grabbed my hand and walked quickly to his house. He lead me to the bathroom. He turned on the light and pulled me in. He let go of my hand only to turn my face. He examined my cheek and lighting brushed his thumb over it. It didn't hurt until he put more pressure on it and I winced.
He winced with me. "I'm sorry."
"It's okay."
"It might leave a small bruise." Ian said with a small smile.
I bit my lip and looked down.
Geez we are kinda close.
I looked up only to see Ian already staring at me.
I looked at his lips.
They look so kissable. If I move just a few more inches I'll get to feel them.
I started to lean in when the doorbell rang. We both sighed and left the bathroom.
Did he want to kiss me?
Ian answered the door while I stood by it.
"Hello, I'm Rob and this is my wife Jen. We are here looking for our daughter, and we thought she might be here." 

Ian's POV
Olivia's eyes went wide and she backed up more and shook her head.
"Uh not that I know of, no. Why, what happened to Olivia?" I said panicing.
Damn, I'm a good actor.
"Oh, don't worry son. We'll find her. Do you know any places she might be?"
"You could check the library, or the downtown diner." I suggested.
Rob nodded.
I looked at Jen and saw her openly checking me out.
I rolled my eyes at her.
"Thanks son we-"
"Your the boy my daughters has been hanging with?" Jen interrupted.
"Yeah, she's my friend."
Jen smirked and lifted up her eyebrow. "Hmm I see. Well she definitely has her hands full with a good looking boy like you by her side."
From the corner of my eyes I saw Olivia getting mad.
"Thanks I guess, but Olivia is missing shouldn't you be looking for her. Not ogling me. I mean no offence or anything but I don't go for cougars, such as yourself."
Rob smiled. "I like you son. I approve. Let's go Jen."
Jen had a shocked look, but it quickly turned into a glare. Before she could say anything I slammed the door into her face. 

I turned to Olivia and she had a smile that took my breath away.
"Thanks Ian." She kissed my cheek and we both jogged upstairs.
I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed in the bathroom. While Olivia changed in my room. Just knowing she is getting naked in my room is turning me on. I took a deep breath.
"And she's going to be wearing my clothes. Nothing to be looking forward there." I said sarcastically.
I ran a hand through my hair and opened the door when Olivia told me she was decent.
Olivia smiled at me and got under the covers.
She looks so good in my clothes.
I quickly got under the covers and cuddled up to Olivia.
"Good night Ian." She said tiredly.
"Night button."
I sighed and soon fell into deep sleep.