Part - 1

INTRODUCTION : Y/N lives in a Small city of Canada. She lives with her only one elder brother Kim Seokjin, he is korean but they lives in Canada for his job purpose. It's been four months she shifted in Canada to her brother's. Before , she used to live in South Korea with her parents. Now here is a question why she left her parents for no reason and her brother Jin took her responsibility as she is just 17 years old girl?

4 months ago ~

At Police station ~

Y/N : (from inside the cell) UGHHHHHH!!!! LEAVE MEEE!!! FREEE MEEE!!! UGGGHHHH!!! (groaning)

Inspector : As court order she is not mentally fit Mr. Seokjin. She needs treatment. She already murdered her own parents. How could you..

Jin : Inspector I can handle it! Trust me.. I can't leave her here like this. She needs treatment and I'll contact a specialist there in Canada.

Kim Seokjin (your brother)👆

Inspector : listen mr. Kim you can also concern a psychiatrist in South Korea. I don't think it's a good idea to travel abroad with this critical patient. She.. she is a psycho!

Jin : Enough sir! I made my decision. I work there, and I'll have my citizenship soon. There will be no problem to take her with me.. and also... (looked at you) she is my only sister how can I leave her here? She needs me... (teary eyes)

Inspector : (big sighed) Okay Mr. Kim! I have no words now. Constable! Leave her and make sure she don't harm anyone. Mr. Kim follow him.

Jin : (stand up from the chair) Thank you sir! (Smiled and followed the constable)

Author's POV : after seeing your brother front of you, you felt relieved. You run towards him and hugged him tightly.

Y/N : Oppaaa!! (Brother) (crying and sniffing)

Jin : (caressing your head) Y/Naa!! Don't worry I'm here. Now we will live together sweetie. Don't be afraid, no one will harm you. (After making you clam he brought you to Canada with some special care and system)

Now ~

Author's POV : After spending 4 months You started facing the same mental imbalance again. You started breaking things, toring your bedsheets, cottons. Some huge pressure started occurring inside your brain again. You feel hopeless, anxious and slowly but unknowingly you started getting out of control on yourself. You forgot what emotion is? Slowly your realized you killed your parents with your own hands. The truth started gulping you inside, you felt more frustrated. You feel like their souls started appearing front of you and making you scare. You started getting lost in thoughts. Only your brother's hug and pamper makes you clam at the end of the day. You never went out of your house during those 4 months, but your psychic condition started getting worse day by day. After getting settled Jin finally can consult with a doctor for your treatment.

At Hospital ~

Jin : Hello Dr. Park! (Entered in Jimin's chamber)

Jimin : Ohh! Mr. Kim, please come in! Have a seat.

Psychiatrist Dr

Psychiatrist Dr. Jimin Park 👆

J

in : Yeah.. aa.. I..

Jimin : yeah I already read your sister's reports. It's such a critical case. But I would love to take her under my custody. Can I take a look on her today? I mean did you-

Jin : yeah sure Sir! I brought her. She is in outside.

Jimin : please bring her inside.

Jin : (comes out from his chamber and holds your hand) let's go sis!

Y/N : Nooh... Noo.. (refusing his hand)

Jin : Sweetie no one will harm you, I'm here. Please trust me everything will be fine! (Kneeled front of your toe)

Y/N : Ummm.. (finally you agreed to go inside Jimin's chamber)

To Be Continue ~