Part - 4

Jin : Ohh.. I don't know how to thank you for your kindness doctor! I really.. (cried out)

Taehyung : (hugged him) don't worry! everything will be fine soon.

Author's POV : Jin couldn't understand why Dr. Kim took this huge responsibility even he didn't discuss about his payments. So many thoughts started popping up on his head but he finally feels safe that his sister gonna have a special care from Dr. Kim. In this hospital Taehyung wasn't so famous but he didn't have any failures in his career even he was the calmest doctor in the psychiatrist department. Dr. Kim didn't like to have popularity. He was a doctor but not careerist, he have a heart touching history behind it.

Taehyung : Hey..

Y/N : (you were very sad also angry over yourself about the incident you did) unn.. I'm sorry jimina.. (looked at Taehyung, your eyes expecting Jimin but there was a Hippo doctor front of you. Your mood get ruined)

Taehyung : hey lil Babe.. (Taehyung looks young but he was 12 years older than you)

Y/N : I don't wanna talk to you Dr. Hippo! Get out!

Taehyung : Ohoo.. nice name! I like it! (He gives a sweet smile to you and sits near on a tool front of your bed)

Y/N : (distancing yourself) Shuu shuuu!! Don't get close to me! HIPPO!

Taehyung : okay okay! Don't worry I won't harm you baby! (Laughed) I have a offer for you. Think about it!

Y/N : (after hearing about offer your eyes shines bright to know) Really? What's that? Are you gonna buy me chocolates? To not get close to Jimina? (Suddenly that spark on your eyes gone dull you feel heavy on your heart)

Taehyung : No baby! It's something else!

Y/N : Omo!! I'm ready! I accept your offer!

Taehyung : come on lil lady! You didn't yet listen to my offer.

Y/N : Dr. Hippo I'm ready. If it's not about Jimina then I'm ready. Tell me what to do I'll do I promise. But I can't live without him... (you look down)

Taehyung : unn .. what if you can stay in your own home and get your treatment over there. No hospital!

Y/N : omo!!!! Really?? You can do this? If you then I'm with you yaaayyy!!

Taehyung : Okay! Then I'll talk with your brother this evening. (He caresses your hair) be a good girl yet then.

Y/N : okay Dr. HIPPO!

Taehyung : (he bends closer to your ear and whispered) I love that name beautiful! (When he said those words on your ear his lips slightly touched with your ear lobe. A cold sensation froms through your spine. You didn't feel this way before. That was weird also awesome at the same time. You couldn't talk for a while as something blocked your vocal ability. He again gets into his old position and left the room)

Y/N : (mumbling) hot! Wtf! Bad y/n very bad (you slapped your head softly)

At the corridor ~

Jimin : ohh! Taehyung? (Taehyung was coming out from your room)

Taehyung : oh hey!

Jimin : I told you not to get into this case!

Taehyung : you didn't complete it so it's your failure that doesn't mean I can't do this!

Jimin : But..

Taehyung : Stop being jealous all the time bro!

Jimin : who's jealous? Don't cross your line bro! I'm warning you!

Taehyung : Huh! Idiot! (He left the corridor and jimin was fuming in anger cause Taehyung's words hits him so well.)

To Be Continue ~