Part - 3

Y/N : I won't! Until you feed me Jimina..

Jimin : Huh? Dear! I don't have that much time right now please eat your food. Nurse please feed her well. Thanks for the reports, and I'll see more test reports as soon as possible okay?

Nurse : Got it Dr.

Jimin : okay! (He left hurriedly)

Y/N : Jimina.. (eyes started running)

Author's POV : After Jimin left your room harshly as he was busy at that moment, you didn't eat anything. It's now Noon to Night, Jimin started his another night round to his specific critical patients. He entered in your room, and saw you crying and turning your back portion towards him.

Jimin : Omo! Sweetie, why are you crying??

Y/N : I don't wanna talk to you.. (sniffing)

Jimin : Aishhh... sorry miss Y/N! (his eyes catched the unfinished food on the table.)

Y/N : it's okay but.. (turn towards him)

Jimin : Aishh... isn't it your lunch Y/Naa?? You didn't eat anything from morning.. why? Why did you do that?

Y/N : I told you to feed me you didn't!

Jimin : Aishhh...... I was busy that time Y/N...

Y/N : then I'm hungry feed me now.

Jimin : okay sure miss! (He started feeding you carefully)

Author's POV : Day by day you started falling for him, his soft clam behavior makes you clam as well. But you didn't know he was the most pathetic pain.

Jimin : okay Good Girl! Now sleep sweetie! (As you were laying on the bed he caressed your forehead, slowly you fall asleep)

Next Morning ~

Taehyung : (crossing your cabin and unfortunately the door was open he looked at you, you were sitting on the bed while caressing your hair while thinking about Jimin) She is beautiful.. (whispered unconsciously)

Jimin : Dr. Kim! Sorry for interrupting she is still a psychopath mr. She can kill you!

Taehyung : huh! What's that? I know she is a patient. And for me she is just a patient nothing else.. don't say nonsense Jimina!

Jimin : oh really?

Taehyung : (fixing himself) I think you have work here. I'm taking leave then..

Y/N : Jiminaaa!!! Aishhh... who is this rude jimina?

Jimin : oh He? He is Dr. Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung : what did you say?

Y/N : Rude! Rude person!

Taehyung : (rolling eyes) whatever! (Leaving you and Jimin behind)

Jimin : okay Miss! Did you eat your breakfast ?

Y/N : Nohh!!

Jimin : why?

Y/N : Feed me!

Jimin : okay but this is last time miss.

Y/N : Huh! Why last?

Jimin : I'm gonna be busy from tomorrow dear. That's why..

Y/N : mmm... (sad)

Jimin : (after feeding you food) now be good girl and take your regular meals and meds okay?

Y/N : yess... (when Jimin just exit your room you listened him to talk with a lady, you harshly went to listen. )